Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Normal forgetfulness vs something else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I forgot to elaborate on the Lyme. The Lyme had eaten me up and shot down my adrenal system I was way low on Pregnenelone which is a master hormone that is at the heart of memory and multiple brain function.I think most folks average is about 80ish mine was 5 and I was almost non functioning.Pregnenelone is a supplement that is sold at vitamin shops.Sickness and stress and age can cause low levels.I still have memory and neurological problems but taking this supplement has really helped my memory and brain function.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger View Post
      Funny meme. Looks suspiciously like the one in post #17.[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

He forgot where he saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
        "They" don't have a website. It's a general term for supplement (Natural or synthetic) that improves cognitive performance. Everyone here takes some form already. As you said, caffeine is a nootropic. Nobody here would argue the effect of your morning coffee. Omega-3s, ginseng, ginko bilboa, etc are all examples of natural nootropics. Adderall would be an example of synthetic. There are companies taking these compounds and combining them for a cognition-specific supplement. Just like any supplement, there are good and bad. (Don't listen to Amazon reviews as companies are "buying" positive reviews.) A 90-day money back guarantee is pretty indicative of a quality product.

I'm not an expert, doctor, or at all affiliated with any. Just mentioning that my parents are taking them and say they have had good results. Even if it is placebo effect... If nothing else, just providing something for some of these guys to look into for potential relief/help. Not advocating their use.

I use ONNIT Alpha brain. Its done wonders for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Great post, drop the mic and walk away …

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            That's what I was thinking [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X