Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Following

Comment

Please read mycancerstory.rocks
      The title will come up Get Busy Living.
      This is Joe Tippens story on how he started using the Fenben. A year ago last May I was told by my Doctor at MD Anderson that my cancer was killing me and I needed to get all my affairs in order. My son did the research on this protocol and I not going to say I use it, but I’m still here and the last tests I had indicated the cancer was gone. I would encourage anyone that has cancer to look into this with an open mind. I did not have any choice and God blessed me so very much.

Comment

I have a good buddy who was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer recently. A friend of his informed him of this, and he is currently taking it, along with his chemo treatments. He figured why not, after his diagnosis. Hopefully it works, cancer is a #^#*#^!

Comment

my question is ; where do you get it?
          every time I go into some place that caters to pets, they don't have that.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
            my question is ; where do you get it?
            every time I go into some place that caters to pets, they don't have that.
            Type in "panacur c" at eBay on the search bar. Be sure to pay attention to expiration dates.

God bless!
            Last edited by Sm60; 01-07-2022, 07:38 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Bumping for comments from active fenben users... Anyone else been told they smell like yeast? Thanks in advance.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by Sm60 View Post
                      Type in "panacur c" at eBay on the search bar. Be sure to pay attention to expiration dates.

God bless!
                      thanks. Don't know why I didn't look there?

"Be sure to pay attention to expiration dates." That mean you can't lay in a supply before someone decides to outlaw it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sm60 View Post
                        Not trying to be an annoyance, but I really am anxious to find out if anyone else who's used fenben has been told it makes them smell of yeast, or....maybe you have to have foot fungus your whole life for it to produce that effect...?
                        So much for not being an annoyance. In guessing if there is a chance it cures cancer, smelling like yeast is way at the bottom of the concern list.

Comment

Sm60, that’s a negative. My wife takes fenben twice a day. Still smells like the woman I fell in love with 22 years ago!

Comment

Following

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                              Sm60, that’s a negative. My wife takes fenben twice a day. Still smells like the woman I fell in love with 22 years ago!
                              Greatly appreciated. Thanks. I really am hoping my issue is a fungal die-off effect, and that my PCa is also fungal in origin.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                                thanks. Don't know why I didn't look there?

"Be sure to pay attention to expiration dates." That mean you can't lay in a supply before someone decides to outlaw it?
                                No. There are people selling expired, or nearly expired stock. One guy even advertised it as "produced 1/22" when it really was expiring 1/22.

Comment

Working...
                                X