Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please provide a link to Steve Jobs's purported use of fenbendazole. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Sm60 View Post
      Please provide a link to Steve Jobs's purported use of fenbendazole. Thanks!
      Not with fenbendazole.

I was referencing the juice diet to fight cancer.

Watch the documentary on Steve Jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
        Not with fenbendazole.

I was referencing the juice diet to fight cancer.

Watch the documentary on Steve Jobs.
        Ok, but apples are not oranges. Peace.

Comment

He's referencing the diet and hospital in Mexico not fenben.
          Trying to not give false hope to those in need.

peace to you as well Sm60.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
            He's referencing the diet and hospital in Mexico not fenben.
            Trying to not give false hope to those in need.

peace to you as well Sm60.
            Ok, but the thread, I thought, was about fenben, and I know some are always using Steve Jobs's sad plight as a way to keep people in line with "standard of care," and Big Pharma. Not saying he was doing that...

Comment

P.S. My brother who also has PCa also spent a ton of money in Mexico, and I'm doing most of what he did there (with his help) at about 5% of the cost, so I get that. Not even sure he would say, now, that it did for him what he had hoped or expected.

Comment

Ok, but apples are not oranges. Peace.
                In Steve Jobs case it was Carrots. He apparently drank so much carrot juice he turned a shade or orange (according to the documentary).

Comment

Ok, but the thread, I thought, was about fenben, and I know some are always using Steve Jobs's sad plight as a way to keep people in line with "standard of care," and Big Pharma. Not saying he was doing that...
                  Nope, all for trying whatever you can when it comes to fighting illness. I still have ivermectin paste in case i need it. Most veterinary medicine has a equivalent human version and is cheaper.

Comment

In Steve Jobs case it was Carrots. He apparently drank so much carrot juice he turned a shade or orange (according to the documentary).
                    Lol...Is DJT on the same protocol, maybe?

Comment

Nope, all for trying whatever you can when it comes to fighting illness.
                      Excellent.

Comment

So, any yeasty fenbendazolians lurking here still?

Comment

Glad I found this forum. I don't due spybook, where the big original fenben forum is at, and I am so glad there is a forum from the FREEDOM STATE talking about this. Very encouraging.

P.S. The last cancer forum I tried billed themselves as a "medical freedom" place but was loaded with big pharma trolls, and kicked me off after a couple months of me and my brother poking some holes in their B.S. I did love bowhunting when I was younger too, btw...

Comment

Not trying to be an annoyance, but I really am anxious to find out if anyone else who's used fenben has been told it makes them smell of yeast, or....maybe you have to have foot fungus your whole life for it to produce that effect...?

Comment

Hello?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                I have been told by an acquaintance that her husband had cancer and was given 4 months to live. He started taking Safe-Guard Canine Dewormer (Fenbendazole) and is still kicking with no sign of cancer after 5 years.

I have also read multiple stories on the interweb of others who believe they beat the C stuff after taking it. Joe Tippens, from Edmund Ok, is the most publicized.

I just wonder if any TBHer has, or is aware of anyone who has, taken Fenbenzadole.

I am not asking about Ivermectin, just Fenbendazole.
                                following
                                thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X