Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Diesel Tuners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
    I don't know I'm at 170k and my filter is clogged and def pump is out.
    What’s that cost?

Comment

My last truck was a 2016 duramax that I deleted at 215,***. I only did a single 50 HP tune and it really woke the truck up and gave it more power, it did increase my MPG for 12-13 to 15-16 MPG, that’s with 35s and a pretty clogged filter, I had 7300 engine hours and I would idle that thing for a long time, sometimes 13 hours in a day

Comment

2019 6.7 deleted. Ezlynk 5 stage tuner.

Comment

A few have mentioned clogged filters. I’m assuming y’all are talking about fuel filters? How do you know if they are clogged and why not change them? I’ll admit I don’t know a whole lot about diesel trucks but I do have a 2014 F-250 that has 170,000. And does deleted mean no DEF?

Comment

Originally posted by Chompers View Post
            A few have mentioned clogged filters. I’m assuming y’all are talking about fuel filters? How do you know if they are clogged and why not change them? I’ll admit I don’t know a whole lot about diesel trucks but I do have a 2014 F-250 that has 170,000. And does deleted mean no DEF?
            Dpf filter.
            Deleted is removing dpf. After removing dpf there is no longer a need for def.

Comment

Working...
            X