Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rona is kicking my butt

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
    I don’t know that I would characterize it quite like that. Have you ever heard the axiom, “The plural of anecdote is data”? While I am not saying Ivermectin is efficacious or even safe—because I don’t know, I do believe that there have been so many first person accounts (he**, on this forum alone!) not to at least explore the possibility.

No but I love that saying!
    I’ll also say that it takes more than even a large number of anecdotes on a website for me to buy in. If a lot of anecdotes makes data then it takes a lot of data to make a statistically significant finding/conclusion.
    I’m fairly even handedly skeptical.
    If it works out that we need it, at least I’ve got an ivermectin supply covered since we do dog rescue and deworm pretty much all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRanger View Post
      It's a fake virus, you'll be fine.
      Its not fake, but it has been politicized beyond compare....many a friends including some TBHers have died with or from it......

Ask their families if its a fake virus

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Its not fake, but it has been politicized beyond compare....many a friends including some TBHers have died with or from it......

Tap the meter.. its broke.

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
          Because the other 1% really sux......
          Your odds are better to choke on a hotdog, than die of the chinese bioweapon developed by the population control mob.

Common sense is the cure for covid, progressivism and liberalism.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Ask their families what “other” health issues these people had while
            you’re at it, because perfectly healthy individuals haven’t died from covid.

Comment

And if you fall for this “Delta Variant” bull****, you deserve the side effects of this “injection”…..FYI, its NOT a vaccine.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                Can you give dosage amounts for each of the items you listed? How long were you symptomatic before you began taking the meds and how soon before you began to feel better?
                I started them immediately on day of symptoms and positive test.

1. medrol dose pak or Dex 6mgx10d (I had medrol pak)

2. ASA (aspirin) 30 days

3. Colchicine .6x10d

4. Ivermectin 9mgx3d

5. zinc sulfate 50 mg WD or BID

6. Zpack

7. Vit D

8. Budesonide and nebulizer

some colchicine and budesonide my insurance didn't cover since I don't have Gout or Asthama or COPD

These were meds I took. Symptoms other than a dry nagging cough lasted 1 1/2 days got back both taste and smell then too. Wife started the Ivermectin immediately and didn't get the rona or was asymptomatic
                Last edited by friscopaint; 06-23-2021, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Joe Rogan just released a podcast last night with a dr who is an expert on the use of ivermectin against covid. I recommend listening to it.

Comment

mortality, in secondary outcomes, and in chemoprophylaxis, among people with, or at high risk of, COVID-19 infection. Data sources: We searched bibliographic databases up to April 25, 2021. Two review authors sifted for studies, extracted data, and assessed risk of bias. Meta-analyses were conducted and certainty of the evidence was assessed using the GRADE approach and additionally in trial sequential analyses for mortality. Twenty-four randomized controlled trials involving 3406 participants met review inclusion. Therapeutic Advances: Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty. Conclusions: Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally....

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                      I beg to differ....

Cunado had NO health issues....got CV...went on a ventilator a week later and never recovered...died 2 months later on a ventilator

tread lightly

Comment

Yeah my aunt died in December of CV19 caused blood clots in her lungs and brain, our last conversation was that Trump won the election , Qanon had proof and CV19 was over hyped,
                        I wish my cousin would make me a copy of all the medication they
                        Pumped in to her that didn’t work, I got the mederna vaccine on the advice of my wife’s cardiologist, bro science doesn’t have my 100% confirmation yet
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 06-23-2021, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Well I'm feeling about 50% better today and actually had a great night of sleep. Unfortunately my wife had to go in this morning and she just got a positive test result too. She had been fully vaccinated. Her symptoms are quite different than mine with mostly throwing up being the problem. Gave her a shot of zofran and she's picking up some other meds at the pharmacy.

Comment

You serious, Clark? That’s nonsense!

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                              Well I'm feeling about 50% better today and actually had a great night of sleep. Unfortunately my wife had to go in this morning and she just got a positive test result too. She had been fully vaccinated. Her symptoms are quite different than mine with mostly throwing up being the problem. Gave her a shot of zofran and she's picking up some other meds at the pharmacy.
                              Glad to hear your feeling better and hopefully the continued meds will help. Hate to hear about your wife testing positive and hopefully she starts feeling a little better.

Fully vaccinated huh? Who would have ever thought?! Burnadell why don't you tell us your thoughts on this.

Comment

Day 7 and I feel pretty normal this morning. Mowed my old house yesterday (pending sale) and spent several hours on the river bank fighting turtles and carp. That was great therapy.

Still feels like a deep breath is only 75% of what it should be. I've been doing lots of deep breathing exercises.

Might be anecdotal but I don't care: felt terrrible until the ivermectin/zind/D3 then was better within 24 hours. Same for my wife. She thinks that since she had been "vaccinated" her symptoms were far less severe than mine but she was still glad to take the ivermectin and pretty much only suffered symptoms for one day.
                                Last edited by TexaRican; 06-28-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X