No announcement yet.

Travel Trailer tires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get good ones, and when you get the trailer to it’s long-term home take them off, air them down, and store them in the most climate-controlled area possible and completely out of sunlight.

Comment

Get ya a set from trailer parts unlimited in Huntsville. Good prices and great folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wish we were closer, I would let you borrow a set to make the trip. That sucks having to buy new tires and let them sit. I wonder if there is a business that rents tires. You could rent a Uhaul trailer if the bolt pattern is the same. Use thier tires to get it to the lease and then put your old ones on.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrobow View Post
          205/75/15
          Mine are 225/75/15. Still look great but previous trailer had a blowout in the 3rd summer of use so I don't want to take too many chances on hot pavement in Texas summers. Have been to Nashville, Orlando, and many short trips in Texas. Maybe 10-15k miles on them.

Pulling the camper home from Burleson tomorrow then will probably upgrade before any future trips. Nothing planned until opening of dove season but I may make a trip to either Winstar (OK) or Coushatta (LA) or both this summer so it may happen sooner. If someone needs them now I could upgrade sooner, if not I'll probably put them on here late summer / early fall.

Comment

Working...
          X