No announcement yet.

"To Do" in Kerrville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cafe on the Ridge thank me later. Outstanding food.
    Camp Verde general store. Good eats neat place.
    Got to go to Gibsons its a must stop.

Comment

I’ll second Grape Juice. I’ve been there a handful of times and have been impressed each time. They have a venison taco on the menu right now that is spot on!

Comment

Cowboy Artist Museum is worth an hours stop. The drive from Kerrville to Hunt to Vanderpool to Leakey US83 to Garvin Store to Mountain Home to Ingram and back to Kerrville is worth the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          Definitely drive the Willow City Loop- the Whole loop ��
          and then do it again in the spring when the bluebonnets are blooming!!

Comment

Definitely drive the Willow City Loop- the Whole loop ��
            Move along, nothing to see here....

Comment

Bleh… I lived there and whereas they used to be good- they haven’t been for a long time! The one in Kville is a little better!
              The mamacitas in Kerville is good get the carnitas it’s the best I’ve had.

Comment

The 1011 Bistro is a nice place to eat with the Mrs. It sits right on the Guadalupe and has a nice ambiance to it. Grape juice is good too. For breakfast...Ya gotta go to Rita's. Incredible breakfast tacos. Mamacitas does do awesome rib eyes and Mexican classics.
                Check out the Stonehenge copy in Ingram. Pretty cool. The Lakehouse also is one of my favorites. Good lunch spot.

Comment

Originally posted by WildThings View Post
                  and then do it again in the spring when the bluebonnets are blooming!!
                  But stay On the road and respect The property owners

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Pic View Post
                    The 1011 Bistro is a nice place to eat with the Mrs. It sits right on the Guadalupe and has a nice ambiance to it. Grape juice is good too. For breakfast...Ya gotta go to Rita's. Incredible breakfast tacos. Mamacitas does do awesome rib eyes and Mexican classics.
                    Check out the Stonehenge copy in Ingram. Pretty cool. The Lakehouse also is one of my favorites. Good lunch spot.
                    X2 for Rita’s- I love that place

Comment

Originally posted by chuckc. View Post
                      Peach Festival and rodeo in Stonewall this weekend. Aron Watson live tonight after the rodeo. Excellent old fashion outdoor rodeo. The Empty Cross is very inspiring. Walk the river at Louise Hays Park in the morning. Good Thai food at Thai Ocha and Thai Bistro . The Boat is a Port Aransas theme restaurant with good seafood. Gibsons for old time general store . HEB barbecue. Don’t laugh , best bbq around. Drive Willow City Loop. Sangria at Fat ***. Drinks at Hondo’s. Breakfast at at Sunset Grill. These are in Fredericksburg. See if Highway 29 is playing anywhere. Hey Barn in kerrville for beer, decent food and live band . Lots of things to see and do.
                      Thai Ocha - this is one of our favorites! The owner and staff are very friendly- they also have a lower patio overlooking the river. Now back to their food , It is Awesome and we have never been disappointed.

Comment

Frequented not of these!

Add extra time for Alamo Springs- You’ll either get right in or have a long wait. They do have plenty of Cold beer to take care f the wait 🙂!
                        The food is Great!
                        This should have been “ Frequented ALL of these “ my fat fingers!

Comment

Kerrville -
                          Mamacitas and Gibsons

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                            Alamo Springs Cafe. It’s a few miles east of Fredericksburg., out by the Old Bat Tunnel. One of the best burgers in the state of Texas!

If you have some extra time, go browse thru the Gibson’s in Kerrville. I think it’s the only one left, and it’s like strolling back in time. Very cool store.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                            That is some great advice. Both should be Texas hill country landmarks!

Comment

[QUOTE=Bisch;15666800]Alamo Springs Cafe. It’s a few miles east of Fredericksburg., out by the Old Bat Tunnel. One of the best burgers in the state of Texas!

If you have some extra time, go browse thru the Gibson’s in Kerrville. I think it’s the only one left, and it’s like strolling back in time. Very cool store.

Bisch

The 2 things that first came to mind! Can't beat the burgers and Gibson's is like taking a trip back in time. One year we were flooded in at Alamo springs. The low water areas went from dry to a raging river in the time it took us to eat lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                Alamo Springs Cafe. It’s a few miles east of Fredericksburg., out by the Old Bat Tunnel. One of the best burgers in the state of Texas!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                There is a Gibson's in Weatherford.

Comment

Working...
                                X