No announcement yet.

USPS….the latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have the same exact problem, I had a simple fix I put in a mail box, yes it might get run over some day , but it’s going to pay for it’s self, in gas and time wasted doing the P.O. Box thing, and the mailman has to exit the vehicle to reach where the USPS marked the spot for the box!! Winner winner chicken dinner F the USPS

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      FYI, don't buy from MidwayUSA if you expect to get it on time or at all. They only use UPS.
      I guess I’m fortunate in that area because I’ve had No problems coming from Midway and I order a Lot from them.

Comment

I use usps only as a last resort. Service is horrible for the most part from the theft, lies, lost mail/packages, long lines, rude and incompetent workers it’s just not worth it. I get my neighbors mail and they get mine all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          I guess I’m fortunate in that area because I’ve had No problems coming from Midway and I order a Lot from them.
          Same experience I've had and I've been ordering from Midway for many years.

Comment

Originally posted by HFD38 View Post
            I use usps only as a last resort. Service is horrible for the most part from the theft, lies, lost mail/packages, long lines, rude and incompetent workers it’s just not worth it. I get my neighbors mail and they get mine all the time.

If anything at all comes through the Atlanta hub you can expect delays, lost packages , damaged packages! But that isn’t the fault of any carriers!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
              If I didn't have to use USPS for certain things, I wouldn't. They are horrible! I'm sorry if this offends anyone but they are. They are lazy, inefficient and honestly most are rude. I deal with all of the major curriers and Fedex and UPS at least will come in and chat for a few and I've seen those guys bust their *****es.

Every USPS person I've known is a slug, has no motivation and just a drain.

Sorry...
              Lifetime jobs!!

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
                If I didn't have to use USPS for certain things, I wouldn't. They are horrible! I'm sorry if this offends anyone but they are. They are lazy, inefficient and honestly most are rude. I deal with all of the major curriers and Fedex and UPS at least will come in and chat for a few and I've seen those guys bust their *****es.

Every USPS person I've known is a slug, has no motivation and just a drain.

Sorry...
                Originally posted by jmac24 View Post
                Lifetime jobs!!
                Just wait until they take over the entire healthcare system.

Are we allowed to discuss why USPS sucks so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  I personally have Never had that bad attitude problem with USPS but I’m not a city dweller either.

And I’m sorry to inform you but every service is horrible now! UPS- that’s a laugh and FedX is almost as bad! At least with USPS you can call them and they will answer the phone -From the post office! You can’t do that with UPS or FEDX- they send you straight to a call center in India or Malaysia in which you will get No Where and that’s what they want!
                  I do agree with the Union Crappola though!
                  I just call our UPS drivers and ask for their help. They get it straightened out asap

Comment

Its why every month I drop off the month’s accumulated junk mail in a drop box.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post

This. Is. Awesome.!!!!!

Comment

I love our local USPS employees. They go above and beyond to help their customers. Too bad they aren’t all like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                          Beast mode LOL!!!!!! Love it!!!

Comment

I personally have never had a good experience with USPS worker when dropping off packages, and god forbid If have a question or two. It like USPS goes out of their way to find these likeminded miserable folks.

Comment

I live in the country so I have my packages sent to my office.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                I personally have never had a good experience with USPS worker when dropping off packages, and god forbid If have a question or two. It like USPS goes out of their way to find these likeminded miserable folks.
                                It has to be the area’s y’all live in! I’m not bashing those area’s but the postal employees may have to put up with a whole lot of BS from people that are negative about Everything. That can wear Anyone down. I’m in No way saying this about you.

Comment

Working...
                                X