Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water in gas…gas station pays for repairs!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 5 years ago had a F250 diesel. Stop at a station by the office, always used due to good pricing. Filled up and drove from Bush airport area to Sugarland to have lunch with customers. All was good until I got ready to leave, truck took a few cranks to start but it did. Drove all the way home 290 & Cypress Rosehill with no issues. Next morning get up to go some where and took forever to start, light went off that I better get this checked. Long story short found out they dumped gas in diesel tank. Thank goodness I had receipt and $14K later the trucking company paid for it all but I had to threaten with getting a lawyer. Ever since then I get a receipt no matter how much fuel I buy.

Comment

I got a bad tank in my duramax, and luckily the water separator/ filters caught it all , after doing a lot of driving and opening up the valves, luckily no injection problems

Comment

Any one have issues with Allsups in Sweetwater a couple months ago? I think I had bad fuel from there but cant confirm. Injector pump had to be replaced a couple days later.

Comment

That is why I always get a reciept for my fuel to show time, date and type fuel purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
            Any one have issues with Allsups in Sweetwater a couple months ago? I think I had bad fuel from there but cant confirm. Injector pump had to be replaced a couple days later.
            Mine was in Abilene, it was a very long drive to Paducah, draining the filters, luckily I bought a couple of new filters in Paducah

Comment

Looks like a shell station. Glad to hear they are doing the right thing and your getting repairs.

Comment

Working...
              X