Panga boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
    I’m coming from a 25 contender just want something more economic and the panga seemed to fit the bill I fished in one in Mexico and loved it but I understand wnst your saying about rocking real bad

Been in one of the 30’ pangas.....nothing to get excited about.

I would keep the 25 Contender!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
      Been in one of the 30’ pangas.....nothing to get excited about.

I would keep the 25 Contender!

I’m thinking y’all convenienced me to keep tho ol girl she drinks gas but a solid fishing platform

Comment

My friends brother rigs all the pangas that leave the shop here in Corpus. He really speaks highly of pangas but I’ve never been on one.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
          My friends brother rigs all the pangas that leave the shop here in Corpus. He really speaks highly of pangas but I’ve never been on one.
          Can you point me in the direction of the shop I’d really like to talk with someone about them for our fishery with some of them 50 mile runs really just want some base numbers

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
            I’m thinking y’all convenienced me to keep tho ol girl she drinks gas but a solid fishing platform

Is it a 25T that is really 25’ or is it one of the 25 opens that really 28’?

Pics and more info!!

Comment

Brian at Sabine Skiffs redid one that is really sweet. You can find it on their FB page...

Comment

Working...
              X