No announcement yet.

Children and NFL games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried it with my daughter at an Astros game, we almost made it two innings before momma and baby were done with it. Terrible experience.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
      I wouldn't watch'em.............
      If they were playing, in my kitchen..................
      Originally posted by PEC View Post
      Don't be a Richard....That's not what he asked.

This x 100!
      And his typing skills suck.

Comment

I rather get a root canal than take a 1 year old to a game

Comment

Deaux it!!! Noise reduction earphones fitted for girls or women. Children, even babies enjoy what their parents/family enjoy. The baby will notice the smiles and cheers and deaux just fine.......and what a GREAT family story no matter how it turns out!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            …or the people around you.
            It's like my momma always said, "There are just some places children don't belong." And she was right.

Comment

Forgive me, but the last thing someone wants to listen to is someone else’s crying kid.

Comment

Or an annoying drunk, there’s is way more of them. Tough one, but I would probably leave the little one home...for now
                Last edited by Jcjohnson; 06-13-2021, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Take him to a cowboys game won't be no cheering or noise there.

Comment

Not defending crying babies in public, but for those of you that have never been to a game at Arrowhead, you wouldn’t even hear a baby crying around you.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                      Deaux it!!! Noise reduction earphones fitted for girls or women. Children, even babies enjoy what their parents/family enjoy. The baby will notice the smiles and cheers and deaux just fine.......and what a GREAT family story no matter how it turns out!!!!
                      Thanks landrover!

Comment

Yes we did with our first born. Depends on how you do it. Club level and ear muffs will make your life cake.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

When my boy was little he went to cowboys, Spurs and stars games with us. Ear muffs and he was fine. Can’t remember one time he had a fit or cried. Go prepared with a few of their toys, snacks and bottles. Get up and walk them around if needed out in the concourse. Most of all, enjoy it.

Lady at the Spurs game took this picture and sent to us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                            When my boy was little he went to cowboys, Spurs and stars games with us. Ear muffs and he was fine. Can’t remember one time he had a fit or cried. Go prepared with a few of their toys, snacks and bottles. Get up and walk them around if needed out in the concourse. Most of all, enjoy it.

Lady at the Spurs game took this picture and sent to us.

Nailed it. I’d also add - some stadiums don’t require tickets for kids under a certain age. Get them a ticket anyway. Even if they’ll end up sitting on your lap the entire time it will still give you and your neighbor much appreciated space.

Comment

I wouldn't take my son. But he's very active, and a game like that wouldn't work at his energy level. Or he would spend a lot of time running around the concourse.

OP, you know your child better than anyone on this thread. If you think your kid will be good, then go for it! 2nd the noise cancelling headphones.

Comment

I think it depends on the baby too. Some are “go with the flow” and some are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X