No announcement yet.

Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they did not have the Gil net restrictions I think colter would have won. Clay did a great job rationing the deer. I think he started to miss his family pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
      I think they sandbagged everyone on Clay to make it look closer than it was....congrats to the final 4 still takes some resolve to be out there that long but man the "rules" really hampered the show.

My only other surprise is that Colter didn't do better with the boat than he did, but the limit on gill netting "sunk" his opportunity.
      I also expect a wgt. rule (we prob. won't hear about it) to keep everyone from fattening up before the show.

Clay looked stronger at the end than they portrayed, Congrats to him, I hope he parlays this into an outdoor career.
      If Clay is smart he will stick to YouTube... He has an outdoors career as it is, no need on letting others profit from it too. I hope it draws more attention to his current platform and he makes a pile of money off of his book and bow making classes.

Comment

Congrats to Clay. Don’t like the put on weight because I’m gonna starve strategy people.

Comment

Originally posted by tradman View Post
          If Clay is smart he will stick to YouTube... He has an outdoors career as it is, no need on letting others profit from it too. I hope it draws more attention to his current platform and he makes a pile of money off of his book and bow making classes.
          I know I bought his traditional bowyers handbook after seeing him on alone and finding his website. I think being on alone will pay off more in the long run than his actual winnings. (And by the way if you have ever thought about making a selfbow the book is very detailed.)

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
            She may be a poser but she is tough. Gotta respect any chick that digs a hole in the ground and lives in it for 70 days. Now back to the van!

Clay deserved it hands down.
            Had she caught fish or done something other than eat vegetables she would have lasted

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great show

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Awesome that Clay took it, but man they kinda cheated him out of the glory of the win not bringing his family in. Nobody to hug and celebrate with, and you know he'd love to show them all the things he built.
                I assume they couldn't get them in and out of Canada quickly with covid rules there....

Comment

Not sure if all of this is 100% accurate, but it appears Biko was in pretty rough shape at the end.

SPOILER ALERT!!! If you have not watched the season finale of alone, read this later! … Mason Meloeny needs your support for Help Biko Wright with his future!

Comment

Working...
                  X