Alone season 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes new episode last night
    Not much happening except now it’s gillnet season finally which maybe a game changer for some.
    Some like Biko are sounding weaker, some are frustrated like Clay
    Colter & his boat coming on strong

Comment

I wish they would put a little more content in each show. The commercials are killing me. I don't even start to watch it anymore until its been on for an hour. That way I can fast forward through the commercials and watch the whole show in about 40 minutes. They also replay at least a minute of the the footage that happened before each commercial. I'm still voting on Clay but if Colter can catch a few more huge bull trout he may be set but I bet they may be ice fishing soon which will change the game again.

Comment

If Clay can make it til ice fishing starts I think he's got it in the bag, then again the half British chick is a tough cookie if she makes it to ice fishing it could end up in a stalemate. She's hardly eaten anything though so I can't see her making that checkpoint.

I think they're sandbagging us in that last episode with Clay, something seems off like they're only wanting us to see him frustrated. I'm not sure I'm buying it, he may be doing better than they're letting on.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
          If Clay can make it til ice fishing starts I think he's got it in the bag, then again the half British chick is a tough cookie if she makes it to ice fishing it could end up in a stalemate. She's hardly eaten anything though so I can't see her making that checkpoint.

I think they're sandbagging us in that last episode with Clay, something seems off like they're only wanting us to see him frustrated. I'm not sure I'm buying it, he may be doing better than they're letting on.
          If you keep up with him on YouTube he always gives his weekly recaps and talks about how good he was doing at certain points where the show makes him appear ready to pull his hair out. He has mentioned his frustration with fishing, but talked about how he had rationed his deer to last a very long time. I'm sure the editing team is cherry picking

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
            Next to go out:

Biko
            Theresa
            Colton
            Clay wins

My guesses….

I like these picks as well but think any of the last3 have a decent chance….

Comment

if Colton keeps catching fish he is going to be hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by tx_basser View Post
                if Colton keeps catching fish he is going to be hard to beat.

Next episode sneak peaks are showing his boat having some issues and gill nets already icing up. My money is still on Clay.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post

Yeah they havent shown him hunting anymore.

I mean the guy already put a deer on the ground. The weather is changing, id try to bag another deer from that same area that had a lot of activity before the deer change up their routines.

Hard to believe he hasnt at least checked up on that spot for sign.

Theres no such thing as too much food. I dont see anybody keeping up with him. The colton guy hasnt eaten but a couple of fish.

Clay for sure couldnt lose if he could start getting some fish.

Comment

When Biko set his net I looked at my son and said, this is make or break for him. Looks like he won't last much longer. Sucks because he started out so strong but laying around is seeming to get to him mentally.

Between Clay and Colter, I call it a toss up of will and who can get/keep fish coming.

Theresa is tough as nails but I just don't see that plant food lasting. I bet she lasts until being medically extracted.

Comment

For you guys that dont have cable what are you watching it on? I have YoutubeTV and Hulu.

Comment

You can watch it commercial free on history.com the day after the episode airs.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          You can watch it commercial free on history.com the day after the episode airs.
                          Thanks Chew. I will look into that.

Comment

Agree that this show seems like Naked and Afraid only with clothes. They are seeing who can starve the longest. There’s very little “survival” skills being showcased like past seasons.

We may get a twofer tap next week with Biko and the woman.

Then it’s will be down to who can catch fish regularly and stay warm.

Comment

I’m ready for Biko to go home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did anyone else see this post by Clay today???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X