Frio river flow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
    Was there 2 weeks ago there is still water flowing in areas and we have a friend that has a place up near Leakey and it seemed to be better up there I think the springs are stronger in that area or have not been leached by development as much yet but there is still pools to hang out in and enjoy but everyone needs rain bad we must all pray it comes sooner than later...
    What a dam dirty pitful shame this is being allowed to take place..
    Sucking the life out of a one of kind, beautiful, area of the planet!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterhelm View Post
      We just returned and it was a great trip. Obviously there was no tubing or Kayaking but there is still water flowing into swimming holes. The kids had a great time swimming, we caught a Kevin Fowler show at House Pasture, and got up early to hike Garner State Park one day. Glad we didn’t cancel and already have reservations for next year. Pray for rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We were at the Kevin Fowler concert. He never disappoints. Good show.

Comment

We are here now. Getting rain.

These are from the frio country crossing. Very little flow… Neal’s still has water to swim in.

Comment

Comment

Leakey area had 5" river is on the rise, too late for most businesses which is sad but at least they are getting some much needed water and flushing of the river, maybe next week will bring some more...

Comment

Just got a picture of 2 inches in a rain gauge 3 miles from Leakey and a good rise on the Frio. With additional rain forecast for next week, the Frio should be good for a while.

Comment

Frio river flow rate is around 7cfs at Concan now. It's not much but it should clean out the pools that have been stagnant for a while.

Comment

Sounds promising for the labor day weekend crowd, if nothing else there will be some fresh pools of water.

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                    Sounds promising for the labor day weekend crowd, if nothing else there will be some fresh pools of water.

We will be there Labor Day weekend

Comment

Working...
                    X