Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Big East Texas Bucks Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20231204_120320.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	140.7 KB
ID:	26688653 Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20231221_123019.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	174.6 KB
ID:	26688651 I learned not to post many live deer but I will contribute a wide one. We don't get many wide deer in east tx Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20240104_190916.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	257.8 KB
ID:	26688652

Comment

What a beauty! It’s a dang shame you have to worry about posting pics on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance Love View Post

Uhhhh…That velvet 8 (above post) is one of the most awesome looking deer I have EVER seen!
        Yeah he was a beast. I saw him on the hoof when he was about 3 years old as a 135ish 8 and he was running and grunting with his nose on the ground at about 10:30am late October. He came by at about 15 yards and wasnt paying any attention. He daylighted a few times when he was 5, 6 and 7 years old but I never caught up to him. He was kind of a loner. I think he died of old age in 2020 or 2021. Havent seen another like him since.

Comment

I swear I've seen that velvet 8 pic before from somewhere (maybe it was on here at one time). Awesome buck for sure!

Comment

This thread motivates me to get our new place under control this winter/spring/summer of 2024........i know good to great deer can be grown in Smith County but the wildcard is the neighbors!

Comment

Yall sure are brave lol

Comment

Studs

Comment

Working...
                X