No announcement yet.

Hyundai Palisade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like Hyundai Palisade but the quality is not so good in interior of this car..

Comment

Good deal OP. My only two cents is both vehicles are on road only vehicles. Both are built on unibody chassis, and will flex given too much crooked ground. The Telluride is an all new chassis, but I believe the rest of the chassis are actually from the large Hyundai cars.

Long story short, a gravel road is about as off road is you will ever want to go in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        We liked the looks of the Telluride a little better (inside and out). Other than that, which is just personal preference, they're the same. Last year, Tellurides were selling for over sticker at most dealerships, but Palisades could be had for under sticker. Most people went for the cosmetics. I don't know if Palisades are still cheaper or not.
        Thats funny, we looked at both and we each liked the Pallisade a little more. It seemed to be nicer to us. The store we dealt with sold both next door to each other and they compared the two like GMC/Chevy, with Hydundai being the GMC and Kia being the Chevy.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Spies View Post
          Thats funny, we looked at both and we each liked the Pallisade a little more. It seemed to be nicer to us. The store we dealt with sold both next door to each other and they compared the two like GMC/Chevy, with Hydundai being the GMC and Kia being the Chevy.

Based on what we saw when we were looking this is a pretty accurate comparison.

I think what Shane is talking about though is styling. I felt the same way he did. I like the looks and styling of the Telluride more than the Palisade. My wife did as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
          X