No announcement yet.

Simmons Sharks Broadheads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought some. Everything I shot with them bent them. Yeah, they killed what I shot. But I wont buy any more.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
      Anyone used Simmons Sharks Broadheads. Saw some today at the bow shop and they look nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took them (175 Tigersharks)to Africa in 2016 and again in 2018, shot a lot of big animals with them and they performed flawlessly. I still shoot them today and would defy anybody to to name a fixed blade/COC head that produces such a huge cut. The 1-9/16” is just devastating, it’s like throwing a circular saw blade through and animal.

Comment

Would y’all trust the 100’s or 125’s out at 50-60 yds on elk as far as accuracy goes?

Comment

Never personally used them, but there have the reputation of being a "Lethal Killer" BH !!

Comment

Man I killed a lot of critters with my Simmons land sharks out of the compound. When I switched to a recurve I just couldn't get the big sharks to fly right. Probably user error since I was a rookie

Comment

Simmons Sharks Broadheads

Love mine. Shoot the 165s out of my recurve. Never have shot them out of my compound Yet!

Comment

I’m going to get the makos and try them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Man I killed a lot of critters with my Simmons land sharks out of the compound. When I switched to a recurve I just couldn't get the big sharks to fly right. Probably user error since I was a rookie
                  Yeah, they flew terrible for me too. The Magnus stingers I was shooting flew like darts, so I left well enough alone. I'm sure I could've done some tinker'n, but didn't have the time or want too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                    Yeah, they flew terrible for me too. The Magnus stingers I was shooting flew like darts, so I left well enough alone. I'm sure I could've done some tinker'n, but didn't have the time or want too.

Good to know. Going to try the stingers or hornets too.

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
                      Good to know. Going to try the stingers or hornets too.

Yup stingers flew exactly like field points.

Comment

150 gr Stingers are what I ended up shooting when I was recurve hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          150 gr Stingers are what I ended up shooting when I was recurve hunting.

I’m going to try the 100’s. My arrows are 515 with a 100 grain field point

Comment

Working...
                          X