Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have my RV and boat down there. Try to go twice a month during the off season. I get pretty busy from November to January, then the javi hunts start! Send me your number so we can visit or call my 956-645-2775

Jerryg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got it Jerry - sending you my Contact info and we will dial it in! Got a few of us there regularly and Glen will have zones and daily updates with trends so we can at least go in with some basics to fish the patterns.

Comment

A lot of big ol reds in the back lakes. I caught 4 over 30"s. Had to really look for slot reds. I did find em though.

Comment

Forgot the picture
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice Kevin! It was a beautiful day to be on the water!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

The trout was hanging with a school of reds. Caught and released a couple big flounder out there too. It was a chilly boat ride Saturday but this morning was nice.
              Attached Files

Comment

I was able to fish one day last week and had a big red, 28”-29” that got off right at me and one big trout.

Was a great day to be on the water even if it was a little slow. Thankful for the freedoms we have and the blessings God has given us.

Comment

Nice trout man.

Comment

Had an awesome morning on my Hobie Pro Angler a few days ago, and caught my PB redfish. Heck of a fight!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLcwVnZxeO8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLcwVnZxeO8[/ame]

This was definitely a reminder to keep a set of fish grips in the kayak. I usually move mine between my boat and my shore fishing bag, and forgot them this time.

Comment

Fished 2 days last week.
                      First day was fishing a gut with an outgoing tide. Standing in knee deep water casting into waste deep. Pretty much a ledge even though not that much of a depth difference. Fish were on the drop off.
                      Ended up catching 12 trout and 1 flounder.

Second trip, was on my way home from picking up the wife a kayak. Stopped at an old spot I hadn’t fished in about a year. Was glad to see access hadn’t been cut off.
                      Fishing a flat with sand and grass, knee to thigh deep. My dad lost a flounder at hand, and a few bites. I missed 2 bites and stuck 1. The wife got skunked.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Found a few in a new back lake. Two of the Reds looked like footballs their bellies were so big. They were full of shrimp.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Sheesh! That trout looks like a football!

Fished Sunday morning with my old man at the same place I fished Monday. Ended up catching 3 trout, 4 Flounder, and 3 reds.

Hadn’t had to deal with a potlicker in quite some time. All I can say is I didn’t miss them.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Gunna hit the salt Friday of course weather looks pretty crappy 15-20mph north wind, definitely not ideal...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gonna drag the Mowdy down to POC friday also. A double front & rain may make it interesting. Sunday am could be nice.

Comment

Caught about 30 sinks on my first drift this morning. Changed and fished paddle tails instead of DOA. Caught 6 keeper trout, one red, and 4 flounder on being a saddle blanket all released. Fun morning with my two boys.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X