Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Glad to hear. Gonna break it in with Capt Glenn next month
    Did he get his yellowfin back up and running?

Comment

Originally posted by Crabtrap View Post
      Did he get his yellowfin back up and running?
      This is the description of the custom Haynie 25' Magnum boat used by Glenn's Guide Service to take people fishing.

Comment

Went to the west end yesterday caught a few trout. Ready to go explore more over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
          Went to the west end yesterday caught a few trout. Ready to go explore more over there.

That picture is sick man. Nice setup.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie13 View Post
            I'm not looking for anything bulletproof, just something that will last awhile if properly cared for.
            I don't own a rod that doesn't see double duty in fresh and salt. I'm a fan of the battle but haven't tried the others

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post

Great lookin boat!

Comment

Just a heads up, that hurricane passing by to the south the next couple days will stir up the beach front a bit. That usually triggers a pretty good bull red run close to to the pass's. A little early spawning. May be time to rig up a big shrimp or a cracked crab and get busy.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                  Just a heads up, that hurricane passing by to the south the next couple days will stir up the beach front a bit. That usually triggers a pretty good bull red run close to to the pass's. A little early spawning. May be time to rig up a big shrimp or a cracked crab and get busy.
                  We’ve caught them pretty good the last two times I went down to Sargent. We went Sunday and rode down to the mouth of the Bernard to check out the dredging activities. We fished for a couple hours and landed 5 reds between 39-44”.

Comment

I be at access 4 in Surfisde Sunday....trying to land the kiddo's first shark.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                      We’ve caught them pretty good the last two times I went down to Sargent. We went Sunday and rode down to the mouth of the Bernard to check out the dredging activities. We fished for a couple hours and landed 5 reds between 39-44”.
                      I was just over the dunes from you both weekends. I'm trying to make it three in a row.

Comment

2021 Salty H20 Fishing Thread Part II

Looks like the surf will kick up this week. I’ll try to make it down there a bunch over the next couple months. I usually take my Ranger. If you see a single seater with bronze rims it’s probably me. We park there at the parking lot at the bridge and ride the buggy the rest of the way.

Last edited by panhandlehunter; 08-19-2021, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Went yesterday evening and caught 11, this morning 5 (I was tired). Caught em on my favorite, black and white paddle tails. They're roaming the grass lines and the groups are getting bigger, 4-6 instead of 1-2 in a group. These three were the lucky winners of a boat ride back with me.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Nicely done Kevin! You've been on the fish!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Been a few good days of fishing in East Galveston Bay. Threw a matrix shad and a popping cork with a gulp shrimp.

[emoji116]A little slo mo release video [emoji116]

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e3p8882cl5...C0037.mp4?dl=0

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Comment

Job well done. That Matrix Shad is good paddle tail.

Comment

Working...
                                X