No announcement yet.

Series to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING! Do not start watching Virgin River with your wife or you will be required to forgo watching anything else until you've finished the "Hallmark Channel Movie", lol

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      I'll rate "Man in the High castle" in the top 3 of shows I wish had not ended.
      GOT and Dexter being the other 2.
      The new Dexter was ok, but not as good as the originals.

We recently gave up on Orange is the new Black, it was pushing buttons we don't like pushed. Maybe we punched out too soon? oh well, onto the next time waste....

So we replaced it with " Locke and Key" - is it worth time spent?
      Only one episode in and will do 1/2 a night until.....we burn through or burn out.

Wentworth is like the Australian version of Orange is the New Black. It didn’t seem to try as hard as Orange in making points. It bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hunters on Amazon Prime was good.
        The Sinner
        Snowpiercer

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          We just watched episode 1 of season 4 (ozark).

My wife: I know it's just a show...but it stresses me the #*$* out. I can't watch this (#*$ right before I go to bed.

Darn good series

Comment

We also keeping up to date on Ozark and Yellowstone, 1883 and Vikings (if there is anymore of those up the pike?).

Ozark is good, we call the blonde girl "Curly sue".
            It's a high drama never ending circle.

Watching Expanse when on shift, high dumb drama over and over and over- it's OK but catch myself overthinking all the space stuff that just doesn't add up or I think they got wrong. I have to turn off the "makes sense" side of my brain to watch it.

I need world GP and F-1 to get going, fast things cutting corners is what my brain currently yearns for .

Comment

Just finished “Maid.” The over-the-top “F-bombs” were irritating but the series was good.

Comment

Justified, Bosch, Yelowstone. Depending on platform

Comment

Amazon Reacher is excellent

Comment

The Americans is good so far...

Comment

Surprised nobody has watched Banshee.....

The fight scenes were epic...and Anna is the sexiest A cup woman on TV
                      Last edited by MacDaddy67; 02-07-2022, 10:38 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                        After Life on Netflix was enjoyable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Loved it, thought it was hilarious.

Comment

New one - Reacher- It’s real good

Comment

I need to watch the Fargo series again and I can't find it on TV. A DVD collection may have to do.

Comment

Another vote for REACHER. Wife and i just finished ep 3 last night. Really good so far.

Comment

My wife talked me into watching The marvelous Mrs maisel and it was outstanding. I really didn't want to watch it but excited for season 4 to come out in a week or so

Comment

Working...
                                X