• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aric View Post
    Ted Lasso on AppleTV.
    X2 great and funny series

Comment

Joe Pickett, Spectrum show based on CJ Box books about Wyoming GW.

Comment

Another vote for Ted Lasso. Finishing up season 2 now.

Also recommend Alpinist on Netflix. It’s not a series but a documentary on 20 something Mountain/rock climber Marc André Leclerc. He is a solo- free climber and tackled some of the hardest ascents in the climbing world with no belay or team. If you like breath taking views, and appreciate the human strength and endurance required to climb sheer vertical rock walls covered in snow and ice, with fingertip holds, I highly recommend

Comment

Squid game. The first hour is boring but it got super interesting and had to finish it. Pay close attention

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
            Joe Pickett, Spectrum show based on CJ Box books about Wyoming GW.
            I love the book series. Hope they don't mess it up too much.

Comment

I just finished Lost in Space. It just popped up one day as #1 most popular on my Netflix deal so I figured I'd at least give it a shot because I was looking for something new and different. I thought it was great. I've seen a bunch of the mentioned shows like Ozark, Peaky Blinders, Yellowstone, etc... And I thought that this show was right up there at the top with those shows. It is a little Sci-fi, but it is very well done.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                I just finished Lost in Space. It just popped up one day as #1 most popular on my Netflix deal so I figured I'd at least give it a shot because I was looking for something new and different. I thought it was great. I've seen a bunch of the mentioned shows like Ozark, Peaky Blinders, Yellowstone, etc... And I thought that this show was right up there at the top with those shows. It is a little Sci-fi, but it is very well done.

Lost in Space has been an awesome show to watch with the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m currently watching The Expanse on Amazon prime.

So far I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    If you can’t hear that good and you aren’t using subtitles you are missing out. Wife and I use them on everything and we are in our early 50s. You don’t have to read everything but it’s there if you need it. Deadwood the series got us started using them long ago
                    That one is easy, while watching Deadwood if you missed something that was said or didn't understand what they said just assume it was the F word.

Comment

Just started Mayor of Kingstown and it looks pretty good.
                      I have slowly become a fan of Jeremy Renner.
                      He’s in a lot of movies and shows. Like Hawkeye on Disney which is also pretty good.

Comment

If it has not been mentioned already “Evil Genius “ was really good. It’s about the pizza bomber from back in 2004.

Comment

Narcos Mexico is pretty good too.

So far…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The Hunting Public on Amazon Prime is an outstanding hunting series. Mainly bow hunting, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Another vote for Ted Lasso. Finishing up season 2 now.

Also recommend Alpinist on Netflix. It’s not a series but a documentary on 20 something Mountain/rock climber Marc André Leclerc. He is a solo- free climber and tackled some of the hardest ascents in the climbing world with no belay or team. If you like breath taking views, and appreciate the human strength and endurance required to climb sheer vertical rock walls covered in snow and ice, with fingertip holds, I highly recommend
                              Just watched some of the Alpinist. Dude has a huge set of cajones and an incredible talent. I can say that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Copanocruisin View Post
                                Netflix Outer Banks has been good so far. I am headed for season two fifth episode next. It is just two seasons long. Something a bit different from my normal. Just saying .......cC

Just finished both seasons. Ready for season 3. Kinda reminds me of a mix of a modern day Goonies and National Treasure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X