• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    I like to shoot pigeons man they're good eating

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

We shoot the hell out of them wheat and corn field birds

Comment

Best time of the year!!! Can't wait........

Comment

Can't wait, this post made it worse lol! I'm already gonna be behind the 8 ball, gotta miss dove opener this year to go to Myrtle Beach with the wives family :/ On the bright side at least I'll be in Myrtle Beach watching my buddies post pictures of dove on their tailgates and not at work!

Comment

Counting days down! Millet, smartweed, and swamp timothy is already starting to come back in on our place.
          Now I need the rain to take a break so Ill quit sticking my tractor!!!!

Comment

Yep looking forward to duck season! It has to be better than last year lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sinkey View Post
              Counting days down! Millet, smartweed, and swamp timothy is already starting to come back in on our place.
              Now I need the rain to take a break so Ill quit sticking my tractor!!!!
              Go check your thread in other side of the ranch. Found you local place for 1 oz 28 ga. Plant rice and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brentwalkertx View Post
                Been ready since the last day of the season. Dove season can’t come fast enough. At least I get to shoot at something that flys
                X2

But I always start thinking this way around the first of June. Come on opening day.

Comment

We’ve got #2 on the way in November so I’m probably not going to go as much as usual. That being said, I was able to go most mornings last season & it was a good season so I don’t feel too bad!

I’ve passed up a couple spots since I figured I won’t be able to go more than 20 days or so. I don’t want to over extend, but I’m sure we’ll beat on them a little if the weather and water cooperate. The COVID travel slow down and a couple of down seasons has helped us out quite a bit!

Comment

Working...
                  X