No announcement yet.

Home solar salesmen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know who it was but i do remember several years ago a member on here said that he sells them and makes a great living thanks to the hippies etc but neither he or his family had them due to all the above mentioned reasons so from that point on ive never considered it

Comment

I tell them that I am using solar at the ranch and I am not interested in solar at the my urban residence. Little do they know that it’s a feeder!

Comment

Wow. Learn something new every day. The sales folks have not hit us at all.

Just changed out our windows. Yes the power bill went down 25% but I bought them to quiet the house. It is a huge difference................

Comment

From what I gather solar is for people that are bad at math or for people that want to feel good about having it.

Comment

I have a place I fish in Belize that is run off solar. It is pretty amazing what you can run off that system. I'm currently looking at places in New Mexico. Some are off the grid and I'd have zero hesitation going solar. The panels are getting cheaper by the day. Not sure why some wouldn't want the back up power in case electric company goes down.

Comment

Working...
            X