Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m still looking for a place to do this

Comment

Sure seems like booming industry at the moment. Cant count on both hands how many people i personally know betting everything on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post
        I am nearing the end of a project and thinking ahead to some other possibilities... Which has brought me to RV or Mobile home parks.
        I would really appreciate some advice and wisdom from anyone that has seriously looked into or has actually done a Park. Thanks!
        Not sure if I can add something that already hasn't been said but I own a mobile home park I purchased as an existing park.

-Screen your tenants
        -Do NOT rent mobile homes, only the lots
        -Enforce landscaping
        -Be kind

For a mobile home park I would stay on city utilites, keep paved roads. I read where you are desiring county over city because of rules/regulations/politics. What I inferred from that is that you don't like a hassle of dealing with people. Correct me if I am wrong, no offense intended. If that is the case I strongly recommend against a park. My park is in city limits, I have to deal with permitting etc. That is the absolute EASIEST interaction I have. Dealing with vendors, managers, tenants etc is much more of a PITA.

I would love to develop a RV Park as well. Might be right there with you.

Comment

I see them everywhere now. I wonder when the market will be saturated

Comment

I am selling my mobile home park now; it went under contractquickly. I am a Realtor/Broker. I have other rentals too. Shoot me a pm; happy to talk about real estate anytime.

Comment

I do septic design and site evaluation. I would be happy to answer anyone's questions.

Comment

Working...
              X