Covid body aches.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justindfw View Post
    Thanks folks. My pain tolerance is pretty high but as another said I feel as if I've been beat on with a bat. I dont have my covid result yet but I think I have it as my work partner got a positive test and we carpool while up here in Iowa. Super hot showers give relief while I'm in it but as soon as I'm out it's back to aching. Makes it a pain to sleep.

It’s so wierd it effects people so differently. I felt like I had an upper respiratory infection. I think my sense of taste and smell may be permenlty damaged but other than that it wasn’t that bad.

I did notice fatigue in the gym for a few weeks later than a normal sickness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Man it’s like having the flu. It’ll end. Just gotta live with it till it’s done. Keep an eye on it. Go to the doc if it’s to bad.

Comment

It's the flu. Just do whatever it is you do when you have the flu. The new covid is the old flu.

Comment

I had bad body aches and nothing helped.

Comment

I ran fever for 12 days but with minimal body aches. Tylenol helped me but I slept so much I really didn't notice.. I've had others tell me about experiencing extreme headaches with this crap.. Good luck on your pain control.

Comment

Electrolyte pills seemed to work for several people I know. Apparently the aches can be attributed to dehydration

Comment

Advil and not moving. Seriously, if you can stay in bed, do it.

Comment

Hope you recover quickly Justin.

Comment

Wife and I had it back in Dec. We seemed to have a pretty mild case. I had fatigue and mildish body aches, nothing that three ibuprophen wouldn't knock out. Lasted 5-7 days, no cough, fever, did lose smell/taste for about 6 weeks. Within 10 or so days I was back to running and feeling much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Hope you recover quickly Justin.
                      Thanks Mike. Stinks being stuck in a hotel in Iowa with it.

Comment

Praying for you Justin I’m going through the exact symptoms, if I figure out anything that give relief I will definitely let you know.

The fatigue and body aches makes me feel like I’m dying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wigeon Kryp2nit View Post
                          Bourbon helped mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I like your method, I make it a point to drink plenty of bourbon on a regular basis. It has done a good job of preventing me from getting covid. I have not worn a mask, since this deal started, no covid.

Comment

I know someone who has a connection to get hydroxychloroquine, I did not know this until a few weeks ago. Turns out three people I know, got covid, the person I know who has a source for hydroxychloroquine, has gotten a dose of that and antibiotics for those three people. None had more than mild flu like symptoms, two lost their sense of taste and smell. The third of the group to get covid, start the hydroxychloroquine shortly after he got the first signs of symptoms, because he is often in close contact with the other two that got covid. When the second of the other two got it, then he got symptoms. He got tested quickly and then took the hydroxychloroquine, shortly afterwards. He never really got much of any of the symptoms. He never even took the antibiotics.

The hydroxychloroquine and antibiotics really do work, if you can find a source for them.

Comment

Ivermectin. Get the pour on at TSC. Lay on your belly and have someone pour 10 ml on the small of your back. If you are by yourself, lay on your back and put it on your chest and rub it in. Every day till the pain goes away. Google it. You'll thank me in a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                                I know someone who has a connection to get hydroxychloroquine, I did not know this until a few weeks ago. Turns out three people I know, got covid, the person I know who has a source for hydroxychloroquine, has gotten a dose of that and antibiotics for those three people. None had more than mild flu like symptoms, two lost their sense of taste and smell. The third of the group to get covid, start the hydroxychloroquine shortly after he got the first signs of symptoms, because he is often in close contact with the other two that got covid. When the second of the other two got it, then he got symptoms. He got tested quickly and then took the hydroxychloroquine, shortly afterwards. He never really got much of any of the symptoms. He never even took the antibiotics.

The hydroxychloroquine and antibiotics really do work, if you can find a source for them.

That’s exactly why I took when I got it. 2 days after starting it symptoms were gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X