No announcement yet.

**Weather- Flooding Likely**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Came thru Dallas Sunday afternoon and 3 lanes on 635 were flooded and access road on 35 was also flooded

Comment

Bad here in Hallettsville, the sand was already waterlogged before it started yesterday and our roads are washing out! Rain gauge... is overflowing so I can’t tell ya how much!

Comment

Raining crazy hard here tonight, looks like it’s going to last for a while.

Comment

Drove thru Plum about an hour and a half ago and hwy 71 was flooded in several locations. Be careful if going thru there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Got almost 3 inches in 30 minutes according to LCRA in La Grange. Things got Western here for a while

Comment

Had some bad weather north of Schulenburg. Dad said he has a bunch of feeders turned over and torn up, doors blown off barns that have been there for 50+ yrs. 1 feeder in the barn that hes not sure where it came from because he didn't have one close to the barn. Roads too flooded to cross that have never been an issue in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                Had some bad weather north of Schulenburg. Dad said he has a bunch of feeders turned over and torn up, doors blown off barns that have been there for 50+ yrs. 1 feeder in the barn that hes not sure where it came from because he didn't have one close to the barn. Roads too flooded to cross that have never been an issue in the past.
                He was blessed! Had a friends home get pretty much demolished from those tornado’s but the family is in good shape!

Comment

Constant here in Houston but does not appear to be flooding where I am on the Eastside.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s looking like I might have a hard time getting home from work this morning. Been rain hard non stop since about 8 .

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                      Today's update for Southeast Tx.... https://spacecityweather.com/

Looks like today might be a chance to take a breath for some before it gets western on Wednesday and Thursday. Areas like Fannet and Lake Charles who have already flooded yesterday look to be getting hit again and again with heavy rain. I feel for those folks.
                      Yes I know many folks who literally just moved back in their houses a few weeks ago after finally getting the hurricane damage repaired and now they've flooded. New repaired house, new furniture, new appliances and now all flooded. So devastating

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

The storms were pretty wild in Katy last night. Last night was the first time I saw white out conditions from rain. Glad there was no training of the storms, because that would have been brutal this morning.

Hope everyone else fared as well as us.

Comment

It rained 4-5” in about 30 minutes last night at my house in Katy. I had lowered the pool level to about an inch above the bottom of the tile in advance of the rain, and after that cell hit it was at the coping.
                          Last edited by Jet Black; 05-19-2021, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Wild down around Sweeny too. I emptied the rain gauge yesterday evening and this morning when I left for work it was overflowing 8”.

Comment

Almost couldn't get to work this morning in Port Lavaca. HWY 35 From port lavaca auto group to the high school was covered in about 4-10" of water FM 1090 was closed at Six Mile. and it's still coming down, may be real challenging trying to get home this afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                Wild down around Sweeny too. I emptied the rain gauge yesterday evening and this morning when I left for work it was overflowing 8”.
                                4.5" overnight here on the north side of Hwy 35.

Comment

Working...
                                X