No announcement yet.

$EMAX EthereumMax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m really hoping you guys that have info on an announcement coming soon that’s gonna make it run are right lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      I’m really hoping you guys that have info on an announcement coming soon that’s gonna make it run are right lol.

I’m still buying if that makes you feel any better... other side is I have no clue what the heck I’m doing I know green is better than red

Comment

Emax on bottom is 0.000000003. And the other is currently 0.00000041.

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post
          Mine shows the same way, the top one is the new coin. They transferred over automatically, and only left a small balance on the old coin
          Ok. I’m a nervous anxious wreck right now! Lol! I feel like I’m looking at a trophy buck. Dang buck fever

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
            Emax on bottom is 0.000000003. And the other is currently 0.00000041.
            The one that ends in 42 is the correct one.

Comment

I sold this morning. I’ll keep an eye on it but could have cashed out another 20k if I’d have done it yesterday. Oh well. Still did pretty good.

Comment

How high do you expect it to get?

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post

Patience grasshopper. It’s coming. Take a look at SHIB and when it made its first bull run. Charts look identical to what’s going on now. You can only pump a coin so hard before it makes a correction.

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                  I sold this morning. I’ll keep an eye on it but could have cashed out another 20k if I’d have done it yesterday. Oh well. Still did pretty good.
                  Oh man. For your sake only, I hope it goes down some more so you can buy back in and get more coins. Emax is just getting started. Hope you don’t have regrets in a month from now!

Comment

i seem to hold too long and lose. I’m sure I will get back in on house money. Good luck gents.

Comment

So I cashed out and sent to my Coinbase. My home screen shows what I now have in ETH. Says my total is available to withdraw. Go to send and it says 100.00 max. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                        How high do you expect it to get?
                        We’ll drop a zero this week and hold it. 2 zeros dropping is coming. It’s just a matter of when. If we get to the second zero, that’s when I’ll cash out.

Comment

Two zeros dropping would be life changing.

So, this is not a gimmick coin, correct? If it truly has utility, wouldnt you want to just hold some of it, forever? Will its usefulness disappear? Are the cryptos just battling it out to see who comes out as the "new" "fiat"?

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                            Two zeros dropping would be life changing.

So, this is not a gimmick coin, correct? If it truly has utility, wouldnt you want to just hold some of it, forever? Will its usefulness disappear? Are the cryptos just battling it out to see who comes out as the "new" "fiat"?
                            This coin is not a “gimmick” or a “meme” coin. It has actual utility and use already. This was the whole reason for the fork last week. Without the fork, the utility of the coin wasn’t there.

The Mayweather-Paul fight is only the beginning of much more to come in terms of using your coin to purchase things. I encourage everyone to do research and do some reading on the devs and this coin. I truly believe you won’t be sorry if you just put your phone down through the dips and enjoy the ride back up.

Keep in mind, this still hasn’t hit any major exchanges. It’s really quite amazing what it has done already for only being a “swap” coin.

Comment

By the way, announcement coming from Emax today at 1pm EST

Comment

I’ll be getting back in soon

Comment

Working...
                                X