No announcement yet.

Need help bulldozer indicator light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I’d usually do that but I don’t own this... borrowing from my neighbor who knows nothing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
      Yeah I’d usually do that but I don’t own this... borrowing from my neighbor who knows nothing about it.

Knows nothing about the warning light, or the fact that you’re borrowing his dozer.😃

Comment

You have one other choice then, call a mechanic.

Comment

Mode and scroll buttons where? There’s like no buttons anywhere on this thing besides to turn on the windshield wiper lol

Any operators manual you can reference? Sometimes you can find them behind the seat attached to a cable.

Comment

Lol he knows I’m using it. Just doesn’t know anything about the dozer. He bought just about every piece of heavy equipment you could ever need and doesn’t know how to operate any of them. He has his ranch hands run them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              My rule, if it has oil and water, ain’t making any strange noises, no gauges in the red, run it ! This equipment nowadays has too **** much technology !
              This right here^^ I’ve got a 85 D6 cat I just watch the temperature guage, never breaks down except to repair hydraulic cylinders leaking.

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                You check the cab filters? I believe that's an interior air filter light.
                Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                Cab filters
                Here you go
                Last edited by kae006; 12-01-2022, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X