Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss

Comment

I appreciate it guys! Bump for some more recommendations.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have heard good things about Rob Martin at TGR Kennels. He has had a bunch of dogs run well in NSTRA trials. I want to get a GSP this fall and am strongly considering one from his kennel.

Nathan Tekell at Teks Kennel is another guy that has had success with his shorthairs in NSTRA.

John Rabidou is the GSP man for field trial bred dogs in Texas.

Comment

No Limit Kennels out of Kansas I believe is having a litter or two this summer. I dont know own a GSP from them but have a few friends that do and have had good success with their dogs.

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
            I have heard good things about Rob Martin at TGR Kennels. He has had a bunch of dogs run well in NSTRA trials. I want to get a GSP this fall and am strongly considering one from his kennel.

Nathan Tekell at Teks Kennel is another guy that has had success with his shorthairs in NSTRA.

Originally posted by Mad Max View Post
            No Limit Kennels out of Kansas I believe is having a litter or two this summer. I dont know own a GSP from them but have a few friends that do and have had good success with their dogs.

Sorry to hear of your loss.
            Thanks guys!!

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

I agree with all 3 of these choices.

Comment

Working...
              X