ALONE, new season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradman View Post
    Through online communication a few years back, not personally. We were trying to line up for me to do some filming for him but it never panned out

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Gotcha

Hope he does well!

I wouldn't last. I enjoy people too much. Hats off to all those that try this. Takes some guts an major skill.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. I love the show.

Comment

Im in, one of our favorites.

Comment

Good show for sure. The guy who won last season was an animal.

Comment

In B.C. this year.

Comment

I got flat out addicted to this show last year. Watched all seasons in a couple weeks. Can’t wait for the new episode!

Comment

Should be a good one.

Comment

Looking forward to this season.

We have a group of friends that do an Alone pot. $20 to enter. Pick 3 contestants and 1 alternative. We make a graph with Alone contestants on one side and the players on the other.

When a contestant taps out, we put down what day they tapped out on the graph. At the end of the season, you calculate total days your 3 picks stayed in the game and that is your total number. Highest number wins.

We usually have a group get together for the season finally. BBQ, beer and bragging for the winner! We are up to 23 players so the winner gets a good chunk of money and the finally party is a good time.

We also do a "first to tap" side pot at $5 bucks. I think Biko will be the first to tap this season.

Comment

Lol awesome that sounds like a good time.

Comment

Working...
                      X