Grown *** Men wearing Pajamas in Public

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    One thing I am thankful for, is the invention of yoga pants for grown women.
    Guys are wearing them now.

Like most great things, someone comes along and ruins them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Do you “run” them shorts though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Shorts with a hoodie should be the next post. It’s either warm enough for shorts or cool enough for a hoodie.

Freaking decide!

That’s my early fall and spring time attire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. While I like them as well, they should stop at like size 7 or 8. There is no reason I women large enough that you cant tell if shes coming or going should be wearing anything but a moo-moo

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
            Guys are wearing them now.

Like most great things, someone comes along and ruins them.
            This is why I specified grown women. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
              I don't wear pj's shopping, but I'll wear whatever is comfortable. I sure don't give a rats azz what other people think about my clothes.
              I'm with you. I had to wear a suit effectively every business day until this virus mess and when I roll into Lowe's/Home Depot etc. these days I probably have some folks thinking I am homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by rjet View Post
                Same here.
                Shorts, flip flops and tshirt are the norm for me.
                Living in Franklin county that makes me one of the best dressed in the area.
                I really think I got sophisticated when I changed from flip flops to Sketchers
                Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                For me it started with getting the mail in my PJs. Then one day the ice cream man drove by while I was doing that. Then taking the mower for gas at the corner store. Next thing you know Im at wal marks getting groceries
                PJ’s to the mailbox lots of times, especially since I retired 👍

Comment

Well........I don't agree 100% with that. They make those things in sizes that should say "STOP GROWING!" on the tag. Looks like two half grown dogs trying to get out of a wet blanket when you're unfortunate enough to be walking behind one of these gals wearing them.

There's a point when you're too grown for yoga pants.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 05-11-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

See below:

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. While I like them as well, they should stop at like size 7 or 8. There is no reason I women large enough that you cant tell if shes coming or going should be wearing anything but a moo-moo
                    Give this man a medal!

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    Well........I don't agree 100% with that. They make those things in sizes that should say "STOP GROWING!" on the tag. Looks like two half grown dogs trying to get out of a wet blanket when you're unfortunate enough to be walking behind one of these gals wearing them.

There's a point when you're too grown for yoga pants.
                    Exactly!

Sadly, so many who wear these look like they are walking around with two sacks of potatoes in the rear!

Comment

Originally posted by wgoodtx View Post
                      Having grown up in Cleveland and lived in a few other east Texas towns Cleveland Walmart is the worst/best for entertainment. No joke, when my parents first moved to Cleveland and the Walmart was out on 105 east by the high school, they would spend their friday nights eating corn dogs and fresh lemonade people watching. This was back in the late 1970s .... these people have been living in and around Cleveland for generations. Whats even worse is when I was a small child I didn't understand why me and my sister ALWAYS had to have shoes on in Walmart. I get it now. Jacksonville, TX Walmart is a very close second.
                      Says the brother in law with the fresh mullet cut....lol. You can take the boy outta Cleveland, but you can't take the Cleveland outta the boy.

Comment

Shorts with a hoodie should be the next post. It’s either warm enough for shorts or cool enough for a hoodie.

Freaking decide!
                        Basketball shorts, a comfy hoodie, and slides are the way to go. I don't wear starched jeans and a button up to go grab a pack of #8 screws.

Comment

This!

I just watched a gal crawl out of both seats of her Mazda MX6 and yep, yoga pants full of hale damage..... Don’t nobody wanna see that

Comment

This!

I just watched a gal crawl out of both seats of her Mazda MX6 and yep, yoga pants full of hale damage..... Don’t nobody wanna see that
                            Looked like a bag of nickels did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick View Post
                              Basketball shorts, a comfy hoodie, and slides are the way to go. I don't wear starched jeans and a button up to go grab a pack of #8 screws.

You just described my 11 year old nephews get up every day of the year

Comment

I’ll bet someone wears pj’s to Bownanza next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X