Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Glen.

Comment

Dang this sounds fun. I might be in just got to see the dates.

Comment

I’d be in this time!

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
          I'm interested.
          Originally posted by Jon B View Post
          Y'all toss some dates out. Definitely want to get something out together.
          Originally posted by perow View Post
          Keep me updated brother on dates you are thinking
          Interesting. If in June I may have time. Probably be more than $200 each though. I'd consider a 12 hour trip also.

Originally posted by glen View Post
          I called DD. Crystal said she is gonna try and squeeze in a trip close to a new moon. All new moon trips are full and booked. I will try my hardest to get something.
          Let me know on these dates. I'm been trying to send my son on one of these trips. He's hard core now but still hasn't been that far offshore.

Comment

Gentleman, I would love to give the tuna trip a go but $900 is a bit too rich for my budget. Everyone I am calling is booked up for May and June. Still working on it.

Comment

Jon. Watch doing the 6 pack charters. Say boat at $1800 for a 8 hr trip. Some have it also where they charge fuel on top of charter. Good luck and for what you are looking I would call Bluefin out of Freeport. It will hold 8 maybe 10 guys.

Ill keep everyone updated on the tuna trip and will start a post if it comes through

Comment

look at Aqua Safari Charters out of Galveston. We have fished with Capt Paul a few times. He can handle 10-15 guys

Comment

Bluefin was a fun trip! Deep drop mixed with tuna - the tuna didn't cooperate in big numbers but we scheduled that trip to chase barrelfish and tilefish. Some of the best darn eating fish lives 1000ft down - they know how to do just that!

Comment

I have a lead on a 42’ that would take a group on a day or overnight trip.
                    I will repost after I hear back from the owner

Comment

I’m in!!! 2 spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd be in for a 600ish dollar trip, but I'd be out when it gets close to a grand. Goal would be a good meat haul of good tasting fish. Not necessarily tuna. Pending details of course.

I 3d printed all these lure in preparation for a trip of another opportunity. The big crankbaits are the 10" x-rap style. The blue runner lures are my design. I like to use colors that show up well in black lights.

My biggest gear is a shimano TLD with 50 mono and 80lb braid on a boat rod, and a BG8000 with 60lb braid and 40lb topshot of mono. Momoi brand. About 400 yard capacity. Penn carnage rod. So I might be limited?
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by jeremy360; 05-11-2021, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X