$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
    Watched the video and tried to follow it. What am I missing here?
    You need to add it with the contract address

0x97b65710d03e12775189f0d113202cc1443b0aa2

Comment

Just got 8 billion coins. Anyone done a “test” sale or transfer from Zerion? Just in case this goes to .01 I wanna know how to get it out quick.

Comment

Got the coin and everything rolling. I hit max on the swap and it says I don’t have enough? Do I just purchase the additional or subtract it from my total? What a pain in the arse!! And thank you very much for the responses!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
          Got the coin and everything rolling. I hit max on the swap and it says I don’t have enough? Do I just purchase the additional or subtract it from my total? What a pain in the arse!! And thank you very much for the responses!
          I subtracted it from the total. For me, that was better than spending more $$ on it. I'm still a little hesitant to put to much in to this whole crypto currency stuff till I learn more about it.

Comment

Originally posted by randtx View Post
            I subtracted it from the total. For me, that was better than spending more $$ on it. I'm still a little hesitant to put to much in to this whole crypto currency stuff till I learn more about it.
            Thank you sir

Comment

Did everything and it went through. Still shows I have ETH. Wait it out or resubmit?

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                Just got 8 billion coins. Anyone done a “test” sale or transfer from Zerion? Just in case this goes to .01 I wanna know how to get it out quick.
                If things keep moving like they are, I’ll probably pull my I total investment out end of next week. If I do, I’ll let you know. It’s worth so little right now, it will take a ton of shares to cash out. I’m trying to hold on to those as long as I can

You’re holding the coins in your wallet. They aren’t on an exchange. All you have to do is swap back from elonone to Ethereum and transfer back to your main wallet. It should be very simple.

Comment

$ELONONE Coin

Dang. Put $300 in coinbase on ETH to transfer to MM. It’s says that the funds will be available to transfer in 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by mudmauler; 05-09-2021, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Zero liquidity = no fire exit.

please excuse brevity and dictation errors.

Comment

Why is Metafox needed?

Coinbase App coupled with Coinbase wallet, use uniswap...eth to elonone done deal..correct?
                      Track on zerion.

Comment

Mine says pending on the transfer from ETH to Elonone

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                          Why is Metafox needed?

Coinbase App coupled with Coinbase wallet, use uniswap...eth to elonone done deal..correct?
                          Track on zerion.
                          Coinbase won’t work in Texas

Comment

Alright. Been doing this crap all day. My ETH is gone but I do not see the ELONONE in the MetaMask wallet. How long does it take to show up?
                            Last edited by Mr. Whiskers; 05-09-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                              Coinbase won’t work in Texas
                              Metafox would not let me buy ETH because Texas is not supported, I bought ETH in coinbase this morning, moved it directly into my coinbase wallet, used uniswap and connected the coinbase wallet. It will let me exchange ETH to Elonone but the fees are pretty high right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                                Metafox would not let me buy ETH because Texas is not supported, I bought ETH in coinbase this morning, moved it directly into my coinbase wallet, used uniswap and connected the coinbase wallet. It will let me exchange ETH to Elonone but the fees are pretty high right now.

Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X