No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a swap that has been “pending” for 7 hours now on uniswap. Is there any way to cancel it or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
      I have a swap that has been “pending” for 7 hours now on uniswap. Is there any way to cancel it or something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Did the same thing this morning. Sold it while I was up. Never went through. Now it’s sucking big time

Comment

I will sit and wait it out. No point in selling after all this.

I did buy some BNB today. My understanding is that its another platform similar to ETH but without the ridiculous gas prices. Relatively free to swap on pancakeswap...

Comment

$ELONONE Coin

A bunch of people must’ve been buying Saturday and Sunday. I added 12 million over the weekend. At this point I’m just hanging on to see if it bounces again.

Comment

Originally posted by STX_Shooter View Post
            I now have just over 503 million Dogelon (Elon) tokens. I’m going to let ir ride out. I have just under $800 invested.
            Guessing this is a joke

Comment

**** Elon Musk

Comment

Bitcoin is going to pull everything down with it, i don't think Bitcoin is going to recover...

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
                  Bitcoin is going to pull everything down with it, i don't think Bitcoin is going to recover...
                  Is this like a shell game ?

Comment

it's all fun and games until the music stops. this is a speculative mania not unlike the dot com bubble. There will be few winners to emerge and many losers. I'm not smart enough to sort winners from losers, so I avoid crypto entirely. Too many other ways to generate great returns based on the incompetency of our government. The bull market in commodities is just getting started (well, I wouldn't buy lumber at current prices anyway, but that's about the only commodity that's overpriced).
                    Last edited by TwoHighways; 05-17-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tin Cup View Post
                      So what is the difference? And is XRP not tied to Bitcoin like all these others?

Comment

ELONONE is about to go on an exchange. Hope it spikes

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                          ELONONE is about to go on an exchange. Hope it spikes
                          She’s been creeping back up over the last 24hrs. I almost dumped back in it yesterday evening.

Comment

Elon moving on up! Get in while you can boys! Fixing to be a fun ride!

Comment

I did the math last night and have earned 50 million additional coins based on holding and getting the 2% from each purchase that is spread to others that are holding. Hopefully it takes off this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                                I did the math last night and have earned 50 million additional coins based on holding and getting the 2% from each purchase that is spread to others that are holding. Hopefully it takes off this week.
                                Oh it’s moving. Slowly but surely. I put back in around 11:00 and just broke the $1K profit mark.

Comment

Working...
                                X