$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    I got some SHIB through crypto.com ... I'm happy with it.
    looks like it wants to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
      It let me do 1K worth instantly sir

I really wish I would have put $1000 in it. I’m making money doing $200 at $200 mine fee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone had this issue on Zerion?

Cannot read property
        'makerequestld' of undefined

was trying to purchase more and had this instead of the transaction going through

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          I really wish I would have put $1000 in it. I’m making money doing $200 at $200 mine fee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I almost bought in for $20k last Thursday. I kicked the idea around but didn’t. Now I wish I would have. I’m sitting on a good chunk though.

Comment

hypothetical

a man put in 60K into this. over the next week it went up 200%, could the man cash out the 180K then buy 3 shares of Bitcoin
            would you trade it just like you do with Bitcoin, through Mask
            is it that easy?

same wtih Doge and Bitcoin

Comment

1600%

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              I almost bought in for $20k last Thursday. I kicked the idea around but didn’t. Now I wish I would have. I’m sitting on a good chunk though.
              so if you would have bought $20000 worth of it last week. would you be able to sell it at a 1600% margin

Would you be bale to be worth 320,000, sell that and buy 5.3333 bitcoin?

Comment

part of me wants to jump in, but I just don't see how all of this doesn't implode at some point. All of this sketchy transaction stuff where you're having to convert from this sketchy program to that sketchy program, and pay $200 dollars and wait a week and all of that... And all on speculation on another fake currency. And you have to exchange one crypto to buy another crypto, then exchange it back and hopefully be able to exchange THAT for USD? I don't know, it seems like a lot of folks are going to get burned at some point, but I fully admit I know very little on the subject. I wish all of you the best.
                Last edited by bullets13; 05-11-2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

I used my coinbase wallet to buy some elonone on uniswap. But now how do I follow my coins?

Comment

well

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
                    I used my coinbase wallet to buy some elonone on uniswap. But now how do I follow my coins?

They gone

JK

Comment

Originally posted by aggieman12 View Post
                      Use Zerion and connect your wallet to it, super easy to track

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                        They gone

JK
                        I wouldn't be surprised...

Comment

Well maybe somebody with the means may make this whole stupid process easier after all:

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                            Who am I kidding I will just make $200 back in poker night off louieagarcia
                            EZ there tiger.....try to make your money off of Elon first, then work on life goals of winning at poker night

Comment

Here I am waiting for my Coinbase Etherium to fund so I can transfer it to Metamask, then wait for the swap wait to not be $200, then swap it, wait for that to fund... all while the price continues to rise. Semi-patiently waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Christ View Post
                                Here I am waiting for my Coinbase Etherium to fund so I can transfer it to Metamask, then wait for the swap wait to not be $200, then swap it, wait for that to fund... all while the price continues to rise. Semi-patiently waiting...
                                I’m with you

Comment

Working...
                                X