$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAP View Post
    I dont like technology, but if this one gets some "real" value and is worth more than 1/100th of a penny, I will pay one of ya'll to set up and buy these coins for me. I'm being serious, all these apps and swapping back and forth etc is a foreign language to me no matter how much I read up on it.
    I’m in the same situation.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
      Ok you lords and barons of crypto. Two questions

1. How long will you HODL?
      2. Do yall know how you will transfer it once you hit the USD price you are looking for?

Good luck!
      I’ll hold until I can pay my house off. Maybe longer depending how it’s trending. Unless it gets to a down point to where it’s not worth the risk anymore.

Assuming it gets that far. Obviously

You will swap it back for ETH just as you did when you acquired ELONONE. My hope is it is on exchanges by the time I’m ready to tap out.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        Ok you lords and barons of crypto. Two questions

1. How long will you HODL?
        2. Do yall know how you will transfer it once you hit the USD price you are looking for?

Good luck!
        Tough question on number 1. It almost makes more sense to just let go of it all and check it out in a year or something. I am not an expert at all but hundreds of digital currency start every day, and as time goes on it will only grow more and more. That means there will always be a ton of competition for cash. I am interested to see how it plays out. It would be funny if 50% of the people who got in early are truly diverse and the other 50% are all bowhunters in texas lol.

Comment

So, after setting up Coinbase account, then buying ETH, now i have to wait a few days before i can convert it over?

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
            So, after setting up Coinbase account, then buying ETH, now i have to wait a few days before i can convert it over?
            Yes but I believe up to $1,000 can be sent at any time. Someone correct me if that is inaccurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
              I’ll hold until I can pay my house off. Maybe longer depending how it’s trending. Unless it gets to a down point to where it’s not worth the risk anymore.

Assuming it gets that far. Obviously

You will swap it back for ETH just as you did when you acquired ELONONE. My hope is it is on exchanges by the time I’m ready to tap out.
              Thumbs up

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                Tough question on number 1. It almost makes more sense to just let go of it all and check it out in a year or something. I am not an expert at all but hundreds of digital currency start every day, and as time goes on it will only grow more and more. That means there will always be a ton of competition for cash. I am interested to see how it plays out. It would be funny if 50% of the people who got in early are truly diverse and the other 50% are all bowhunters in texas lol.
                Lol, hope we all get giant bowhunting ranches!

Comment

May 6th was a SEC crypto regulation court date, 99% of currencies are expected to collapse, enjoy this trend while you can, their will be only 3-5 currencies going forward, hope folks watch these hearings

Comment

Downloaded zerion just to check it out. Is this what it looks like for those of you that actually have bought some?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is what it looks like on my MetaMask. I don’t want to get the wrong one once my eth is cleared on coinbase.

Comment

$ELONONE Coin

Looks like what Zerion tells me. It was something like .000000008 if I remember right when I bought. It’s currently worth about 2.5x what I paid Saturday morning. I don’t have near as much as some folks in here, but if it sniffs $.001 I will be a very happy man, and if it hits $.01 I’ll be set for life and goodness gracious if it hits $1. I’m really hoping it goes to $.005.
                        Last edited by tommy1005; 05-11-2021, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post

Downloaded zerion just to check it out. Is this what it looks like for those of you that actually have bought some?

Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                            Yes

Ok. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                              Yes but I believe up to $1,000 can be sent at any time. Someone correct me if that is inaccurate.

No bueno... says available in 7 days..

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                                No bueno... says available in 7 days..

It let me do 1K worth instantly sir

Comment

Working...
                                X