No announcement yet.

$ELONONE Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i get coinbase funds over to metamask. there is not an app for metamask wallet

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
      Did Elon create this crypto?
      Well I give you guys credit you don't little side questions like this throw you off your A-B conversations.

Comment

Just had another big jump. I want to get into more but the fee is literally $300 right now

Comment

Coinbase will only let me transfer 10% of my available ETH, into metamask. At the top is says Enter amount, ........ETH available. its 10% of what i have in the ETH wallet. Any idea why

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
            did that
            Now you need to transfer from Coinbase to MetaMask. After your ETH is in MetaMask, you got to app.uniswap.org and make the swap from ETH to Elonone. You will have to add the elonone contract address into uniswap and then you’ll have to add it again in MetaMask to get your elonone to show up

Comment

Coinbase will only let me transfer 10% of my available ETH, into metamask. At the top is says Enter amount, ........ETH available. its 10% of what i have in the ETH wallet. Any idea why
              How much ETH are you trying to transfer?

Comment

I See. I think its because it has not all become available. Should be available by the end of the week.

Comment

She is rolling!!!!!!!

Comment

Up big again today so far

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
                      She is rolling!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                      Up big again today so far
                      Yes. Yes she is

Comment

what steps would you use if you have ETH in coinbase. you have the coinbase app and the coinbase wallet already downloaded

I just use coin base wallet. Go to uniswap.org and connect your coin base wallet. Then exchange the eth for elonone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About 60 hours later the deed has been done. Hurts to spend $200 to swap. Hopefully this is worth it!!

Who am I kidding I will just make $200 back in poker night off louieagarcia

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                            About 60 hours later the deed has been done. Hurts to spend $200 to swap. Hopefully this is worth it!!

Who am I kidding I will just make $200 back in poker night off louieagarcia
                            You’ll make it back. I’m not going to jinx myself by stating where I’m at, but let’s just say....good lawd

Comment

Keep on climbing!!! I have purchased elonone two ways, through Coinbase, where I had to wait 5 days for my money to be all available and then moved it to MetaMask and then uniswap, my gas fees at the time I did that was 46.00. The other way I purchased was faster through Trust wallet, then MetaMask and then uniswap. Good luck to everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok you lords and barons of crypto. Two questions

1. How long will you HODL?
                                2. Do yall know how you will transfer it once you hit the USD price you are looking for?

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X