Strange, Odd, UFO, Big Foot, Conspiracy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DFA View Post
    Exactly...I find it hard to believe in the vastness of space somewhere out there is intelligent life able to travel here. And if they have that capability, I highly doubt they need lights to see where they are going.
    besides, who's gonna give em a ticket if they don't have em?

Comment

I grew up in Nevada in the same town as Art Bell the radio conspiracy talk show host.There was always a story of ufo’s flying in a formation over the dry lake bed outside of town. It had been reported for years with no flight records showing any aircraft in the area. We had a friend that worked at the one and only Chicken Ranch as a madam. She would get a phone call several times a month to turn off their lights on the run way. A helicopter squadron from Edwards Air Force base would land and go inside. They told her they had reported an unscheduled breakdown landing in the desert and had a few hours to spend. So much for UFOs

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
        Don’t know about any of the other stuff, but I’ve had an irrational fear of Bigfoot my entire life. Not like a joking around fear, but an honest to goodness paralyzing fear of it.

This is the only strange unexplainable thing that’s happened to me

Four years ago I was hunting elk with a friend and staying in a cabin on the mountain. Just a little log cabin, no power or anything like that way back up a creek drainage. We get back to the cabin after dark and cook dinner set up the bags and pads to get some sleep. I step out the front door to pee and I feel that I’m being watched, there’s no doubt in my mind. I step back in the cabin and my buddy starts talking crap about me being scared of the dark. We lock the door and call it a night. The next morning we wake up and open the door and on the front steps in the dust and dirt we swept out was two bare human footprints. They were facing the door like someone stepped up on the porch. The next morning after the hunt we came back and looked around the cabin for more tracks. On the window overlooking where we were sleeping was a palm print and what looked like a forehead and nose print on the glass looking into where we were sleeping the night before. Not sure if they were from the night before or from that morning but we got out of there. I don’t hunt that place anymore

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post
          I grew up in Nevada in the same town as Art Bell the radio conspiracy talk show host.There was always a story of ufo’s flying in a formation over the dry lake bed outside of town. It had been reported for years with no flight records showing any aircraft in the area. We had a friend that worked at the one and only Chicken Ranch as a madam. She would get a phone call several times a month to turn off their lights on the run way. A helicopter squadron from Edwards Air Force base would land and go inside. They told her they had reported an unscheduled breakdown landing in the desert and had a few hours to spend. So much for UFOs

Haha!!

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
            I don't know if any of you fish PINS or knew Billy Sandifer the PINS fishing guide but here is his story at mile maker 33.

https://www.facebook.com/15366380797...3458396333104/
            Sounds like someone in the past had been wrapped in chains and was pushed overboard near that area.

Comment

[ATTACH]1073805[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by KGreene View Post

Good one!

Comment

Working...
                X