Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gander View Post
    Let's hear the ghost stories.
    I posted them over the weekend on the "do you believe in Ghost" thread. Too much to type and I'm about to start the work day

Comment

An uncle of mine believed in Bigfoot. Does that count?

Comment

Very interesting

Comment

Following

Comment

This needs to be moved to the PACE forum. They would have hours and hours of entertainment.

Comment

This reminds me of a thread on 2cool back n thuh day! Lol

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been a prepper pretty much my whole life, and somewhat of a loner. After I got divorced and lost everything, I got a job traveling the gulf coast states installing GPS trackers in vehicles for the company Diebold. Had a burner phone because I had no money for a normal cell phone plan. Before I got out of Texas I started getting phone calls from a “restricted” phone number. The crazy part is the phone would ring and ring and ring and never go to voicemail while all other calls would. One day I silenced the call and just let it ring to see how long it would ring for. An hour and a half later it was still ringing!! If I answered the call, no one was ever on the other end, it was always just silence.

So I called Verizon about this, and they could not see any record of these phone calls! They said call back immediately after you get this call again and we will look further into it. It didn’t take long for another call to come in from this “restricted” phone number. So after hanging up, I called Verizon. Once again, they saw no record of the phone call. After forwarding me to their technical department, a tech finally came on the line and this is what he said.

The calls were not showing up on their normal system, but if the tech went into his system and dug around, he could see the phone calls. For some reason, and he could not tell me how, it was like whoever was calling me was able to hide the calls. So I asked him if he could tell me the phone number the calls were coming from. He said we can’t tell you the number, but I can tell you that it is a 6 digit phone number instead of a 7 or 10 digit number, and the calls are originating from inside the U.S.!!

After I got off the phone with this tech, I never got another one of these calls. However, about a week later I was contacted on a prepper forum by a guy in Florida who claimed he was a survivalist. At the time, I had been on that forum for 4 years and this guy was not a regular poster, but I agreed to meet up anyway at a public place. We met at a little Italian pizzeria on the east coast of Florida to chat about current goings on in the country(this was a few months after Obama took office). After meeting him, my gut immediately told me to be VERY careful with what I said to him. He was using prepper acronyms in the wrong context, obviously was NOT a survivalist, and he almost immediately started talking about overthrowing the government and doing something big. He also didn’t want to sit outside where no one was around. He insisted that we sit at the busy bar inside where there were only 2 open bar stools. He talked loud enough for EVERYONE to hear him but yet no one bothered to even look in our direction. He was most certainly with an alphabet agency, and he wasn’t very good. I VERY cautiously watched what I said and disagreed with him on several things and left.

The FBI has a long history of using people that are pushed by them, and supplied by them in order to bust them later and proudly claim that they once again stopped a domestic terror plot. I believe the phone calls were to track my location and the guy was there to convince me to take part in something where I would have ended up taking the fall for it just so the FBI can justify their existence.

Comment

Strange, Odd, UFO, Big Foot, Conspiracy

Don’t know about any of the other stuff, but I’ve had an irrational fear of Bigfoot my entire life. Not like a joking around fear, but an honest to goodness paralyzing fear of it.

This is the only strange unexplainable thing that’s happened to me

Four years ago I was hunting elk with a friend and staying in a cabin on the mountain. Just a little log cabin, no power or anything like that way back up a creek drainage. We get back to the cabin after dark and cook dinner set up the bags and pads to get some sleep. I step out the front door to pee and I feel that I’m being watched, there’s no doubt in my mind. I step back in the cabin and my buddy starts talking crap about me being scared of the dark. We lock the door and call it a night. The next morning we wake up and open the door and on the front steps in the dust and dirt we swept out was two bare human footprints. They were facing the door like someone stepped up on the porch. The next morning after the hunt we came back and looked around the cabin for more tracks. On the window overlooking where we were sleeping was a palm print and what looked like a forehead and nose print on the glass looking into where we were sleeping the night before. Not sure if they were from the night before or from that morning but we got out of there. I don’t hunt that place anymore
                    Last edited by jaker_cc; 12-11-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                      Don’t know about any of the other stuff, but I’ve had an irrational fear of Bigfoot my entire life. Not like a joking around fear, but an honest to goodness paralyzing fear of it.

This is the only strange unexplainable thing that’s happened to me

Four years ago I was hunting elk with a friend and staying in a cabin on the mountain. Just a little log cabin, no power or anything like that way back up a creek drainage. We get back to the cabin after dark and cook dinner set up the bags and pads to get some sleep. I step out the front door to pee and I feel that I’m being watched, there’s no doubt in my mind. I step back in the cabin and my buddy starts talking crap about me being scared of the dark. We lock the door and call it a night. The next morning we wake up and open the door and on the front steps in the dust and dirt we swept out was two bare human footprints. They were facing the door like someone stepped up on the porch. The next morning after the hunt we came back and looked around the cabin for more tracks. On the window overlooking where we were sleeping was a palm print and what looked like a forehead and nose print on the glass looking into where we were sleeping the night before. Not sure if they were from the night before or from that morning but we got out of there. I don’t hunt that place anymore
                      i dont blame you....has your buddy been back?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                        i dont blame you....has your buddy been back?

Not that I know of!! He was as freaked out as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
                          I had a buck follow me walking all the way back to camp that was about 200 yrds away. I was in my ladder blind and watched this buck till it got dark and the moon came up and got tired of waiting for him to leave so I climbed down. Once I was down I looked his way and could make out his silhouette looking my way. He was only about 50 yrds away so I just started walking back to camp and I could hear him following me. The moon was in a good position so I could actually see his profile a lot of the way back. I think deer feel much safer at night because I thought that was strange behavior.
                          Following doe in heat drag rag.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                            This needs to be moved to the PACE forum. They would have hours and hours of entertainment.
                            Ha!! No joke!

Comment

I don't know if any of you fish PINS or knew Billy Sandifer the PINS fishing guide but here is his story at mile maker 33.

Billy Sandifer's "Ghost at the 33m Story" https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221217978933740&id=1074039292&sfnsn=mo

Comment

Originally posted by wilded View Post
                                I don't know if any of you fish PINS or knew Billy Sandifer the PINS fishing guide but here is his story at mile maker 33.

https://www.facebook.com/15366380797...3458396333104/
                                i think i read about that on here, maybe in the paranormal thread. weird AF

Comment

Working...
                                X