No announcement yet.

Second Phizer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife got her second dose Saturday. A little sore at injection site, but no other problems.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
      Ive heard it too but the mexican version is vicks and sprite lol. Also some other crap about rubbing yourself with a sacrificial egg Dont ask how i know.
      I was all for it until you to to "with scrificial egg"

Comment

Originally posted by Parramore View Post
        I also had the Pfizer shots and had no problems other than a bit dizzy in the first hour and then a sore arm for a few days. 100 million people have been vaccinated which is a great thing. Kuddos to you getting it done.

Sidebar: I do wonder if the same folks that refuse to get the shot are the same folks that did not immunize their children. Measles is back and kicking again thanks to these pockets of anti-vaxxers.
        Negative. Kids have all their vacs as do I. Not going to put something I know nothing about something that hasn't been tested and tried for years. Nice try though and give yourself a pat on the back for taking the shot

Comment

first one jacked me up for three days, going for round two today at 11am.

Comment

What I find strange out of all of this, is a willingness for people to openly brag about medical treatment. I never expected so many people to be this open what shots they did/didn't get. I personally don't like putting any of my personal business out in public, much less this open forum site anyone can search.

I say all of that with no judgement towards who do post their medical treatment, to each their own, but it's a really interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              What I find strange out of all of this, is a willingness for people to openly brag about medical treatment. I never expected so many people to be this open what shots they did/didn't get. I personally don't like putting any of my personal business out in public, much less this open forum site anyone can search.

I say all of that with no judgement towards who do post their medical treatment, to each their own, but it's a really interesting.
              Why do any of us put any kind of information on this public forum? What kind of bow we shoot, what kind of arrows, size weight, broadheads? What kind of home remedies do you use for poison ivy? What is your worst sports injury and how did you recover? My wife is sick, could you all send up some prayers? You following me?

We post information and solicit feedback from others in an effort to gain perspective and formulate a better informed decision for what might work or not work for us personally.

I would ask why post anything about anything on here at all if I follow your original question.....?

Comment

I also had the Pfizer shots and had no problems other than a bit dizzy in the first hour and then a sore arm for a few days. 100 million people have been vaccinated which is a great thing. Kuddos to you getting it done.

Sidebar: I do wonder if the same folks that refuse to get the shot are the same folks that did not immunize their children. Measles is back and kicking again thanks to these pockets of anti-vaxxers.

In answer to your antivaxxer question...
                No. I know many that don’t want the covid vaccine. None are what we called antivaxxers. All had THemselves and their children vaccinated for the standard “big ones”.

Comment

Lol anti vaxxer. Yeah all 70 percent of us. You are the outlier, remember that.

41. Texas
                  Number of people fully vaccinated: 8,742,609
                  Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 30.15

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                    Lol anti vaxxer. Yeah all 70 percent of us. You are the outlier, remember that.

41. Texas
                    Number of people fully vaccinated: 8,742,609
                    Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 30.15
                    Perhaps you should check out this thread as you confidently stand against getting the vaccine. Hope your gamble works out for you and your life.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

I'll be the outlier while you might not make it.

Comment

Perhaps you should check out this thread as you confidently stand against getting the vaccine. Hope your gamble works out for you and your life.

Please post political and non-hunting current events to this forum. Personal attacks and disrespect in posting will not be tolerated.

Lol

I'll take my 99% chance of making it from the Chinese flu over taking some unknown shot. I've know many people who've had it and who would have thought they all survived. many with no more than a headache or sinus symptoms. Some didnt even know they had it.

Comment

I spit out my drink. Lmao.

Talking about a gamble.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Equating a vaccine (measles) that actually prevents you from getting the disease to one that doesn't.....brilliant.

Also measles are not "back"....there have been 2 confirmed cases so far this year according to the CDC.

Comment

Yes, outlier, you understand your position is the minority one. Nothing wrong with your decision either. Just keep your minority status in mind as you attempt to shame “anti vaxxers” as ignorant.

Comment

It's not an immunization...who gets a yearly measles shot??

Flu jab has not eradicated the flu...this jab will not eradicate the rona with your 1 or 2 jabs & will be ongoing & ongoing.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                As I posted this some idiot just rode by on a bicycle. Wearing a mask....

Also, to the op, kuddos I suppose for taking the vaccine so you can go to Canada to hunt. Personally, I wouldn’t take it for any hunt anywhere even if it was paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                yep

Comment

Working...
                                X