No announcement yet.

Wife and I did a thing today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a 3500HO tradesman last Nov. That thing will snatch the paint off a trailer and gets pretty darn good mileage 17 hwy.

Congrats on the truck It sure is pretty

Comment

I really like those power wagons, especially that color combo.

Comment

Sharp ride amigo...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          Very nice! Is that a power wagon?
          Attached Files

Comment

Cummins 6.7 backed by 10 speed Allison

Can’t wait

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              After decades of Fords I went Dodge Ram in 2016. Best truck Ive ever own.
              Great looking truck

I drove GM products for 25 years. Had to replace a transmission in every one of them and one of them twice.

Bought my Dodge in 2003/2500/4x4/5.9 and could not be happier. Almost 18 years(159000 miles). with minimal issues and no transmission issues.

Comment

Thinking Ram could be my next car now.....

I really like the touch screen in the front.

-Jack

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                    Now is a hot time to trade. Used trucks are hot. I was given 30K for my 2016 Silverado LTZ with 101500 miles on it. That's the number one reason we chose to do this purchase. That and the wife loved the Ram.
                    Congratulations, a cool looking truck, bought in a good deal and a Happy Wife! Well done Chris!

Comment

For those considering a modern day RAM.

Here's my story-
                      Bought my wife a 2016 new in 16, Laramie Longhorn because she liked the frilly interior.
                      It's currently at 55k on the clock.

Last week we incurred the first out of pocket expense/ trip to the shop maintenance related- some sort of grounded wire on the AC unit was cutting the compressor off.
                      Local shop charged us $46 to locate and repair.
                      I did put a battery in it last month too.
                      Both items at Jerry's in Huffman - huge props to them for not gouging us.

To the best of my memory her truck has not gone in for anything other than recalls that were never an item for us, just scheduled them with oil changes.

So at right over 55K miles.
                      One battery, tires, some wiper blades and a $46 wire repair.
                      I'm a very happy customer.

Compared to my 3/4ton diesel her truck rides silky smooth and has instant power on tap.

From what I've read they've only gotten better since then.
                      I'm sure I'll be finding out when hers is up for replacement in a few years.

Comment

Not a ram guy....but that is a pretty truck. Congrats!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                          Never thought I’d own a Ram pickup. Don’t have a good reason as to why. They were just never my favorites. This truck though looks great and checks all the boxes.
                          sure wished I'd gotten those bed tool boxes. Of course, I wouldn't be able to close them now they'd be so full.

What color is that? Mine(regular Ram) is Granite Crystal and it looks kinda like yours.

Nice looking ride!

Comment

Working...
                          X