No announcement yet.

Oklahoma Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My BIL has land north of there on 75. He has some true giants come through. As of now, he doesn't have any pigs that stay there.
    I went last year and sat in a stand weaponless because I didn't want to shoot his deer. Saw a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Grndchecker View Post
      My BIL has land north of there on 75. He has some true giants come through. As of now, he doesn't have any pigs that stay there.
      I went last year and sat in a stand weaponless because I didn't want to shoot his deer. Saw a few.

It is a great area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really big deer, congrats on land

God Bless
        Bish

Comment

What can you guys tell me about Pushmatha county near the Little River and Cloudy Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
            Some good deer, we ought land south of Seminole. Hoping some good deer are running around.
            I was born in Holdenville Oklahoma, Hughes county and I have seen many a good buck for harvest, mostly were south of town around Calvin and Stuart and Ashland..

Comment

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
              I was surprised. Very excited what the future holds we have a ton of good deer on camera as well.

Are y’all running any tcams right now? Hunting over feed, food plots or trails?

Comment

I know some folk’s parents that recently purchased around 250 acres about 15 mins up 75 from Coalgate. I had seen the listing several months before they found it and it was a dream of a retirement property. I believe they still have a small elk presence on their place along with some great bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Are y’all running any tcams right now? Hunting over feed, food plots or trails?

I have some cameras running. I will be back in August I’m currently offshore for work.
                  We have feeders but hunt mainly over hand corn or trails leading to feeders

Comment

My dad is retiring from working at Valero for the past 42 years. With that said he has purchased 525 acres just north of Coalgate, Ok.
                    How is the hunting in that area? What to expect on deer quality and density?
                    As you can all expect I am beyond excited to get up there and scout the property and start hanging some sets.

Valero must have treated him very well or he won the lottery. Just saying but congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by bigtex76 View Post
                      Valero must have treated him very well or he won the lottery. Just saying but congrats.

42 years as a Operator at the same company. They should treat him right

Comment

42 years as a Operator at the same company. They should treat him right

I am referring to being able to buy 525 acres of land. Anything tied to the oil and gas field tend to make good money. Congrats to him. There are some big bucks in Oklahoma.

Comment

Oklahoma is a lot more affordable than Texas.

Comment

Left the 150-160’s walk if you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                              Left the 150-160’s walk if you can.

Yeah, let them walk approximately 10 miles East to my place! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Agdog View Post
                                Yeah, let them walk approximately 10 miles East to my place! lol

Lol right? After I kill a 160 I’ll pass up a 160

Comment

Working...
                                X