Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Any greenscreeners in the hotshot world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested hauling a GT350 from Dallas to Houston?

PM me please, struggling to find someone to get it done all week.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
      I done it for myself for a few years and we had 3 trucks running when I hung it up. Buy a used truck to start with until you know it'll be something you will stick with. Try to find a contact to haul for before you buy anything. If all else fails haul campers. I averaged 115k miles a year and only quit so I could be home, you can't make money at the house. If I had to do it again I'd really look at the campers.
      I'm actually starting off on the campers side. The non-forced dispatch really appeals to me. Hotshot is my backup plan if things go tits up with the economy again, killing the rv business. rv transport isn't as lucrative as hotshot, but it's a start, and is really flexible.

Comment

Just tossing it on this thread, need a skidsteer bucket hauled to Fredericksburg if anyone’s up to it. I don’t care if your a hotshot or not as long as your going to Fredericksburg lol I load, you haul, me pay

Comment

Originally posted by Kong View Post
          Just tossing it on this thread, need a skidsteer bucket hauled to Fredericksburg if anyone’s up to it. I don’t care if your a hotshot or not as long as your going to Fredericksburg lol I load, you haul, me pay

To Fredericksburg from where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

South of Paris,

Comment

Working...
            X