Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
    Was it Slayer, that did it ? Sounds like his MO,
    You sound like a real winner!! Glad I don't have to share a camp with you. You are right, I have a high respect for the right to carry and would not waste or destroy that over something so trivial. I personally would have asked the guy nicely and if he was a butthead, would have probably picked it up myself. The good news is this all hypothetical, the OP wanted to know if could confront someone about dog poo if he was carrying. I gave my opinion, you gave yours!
    Last edited by slayer; 05-02-2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Wait, did this happen at MIA?

Comment

Gosh dang y’all. It’s dog poop. You could politely ask the guy to pick his poop up. If he tells you to go away... move along. Just because you CAN get in an altercation over every little thing doesn’t mean you have to..

Or get in a fight in front of your family. That will be a great example of what a man should act like and garner you all sorts of respect.

What was it that one fella said some months back? I have certain punching skills or whatever? This makes me think of that.
        Last edited by Rubberdown; 05-02-2021, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I’m a peaceful type of person. I wouldn’t say a word to him that might cause a conflict. It’s easier to follow him home and crap in his yard.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            I’m a peaceful type of person. I wouldn’t say a word to him that might cause a conflict. It’s easier to follow him home and crap in his yard.
            Hahahahaha. Best answer!

Comment

I would of turned around and handed him a plastic sack and not said a word.

Comment

Working...
              X