Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is mRNA and why should we trust it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    They lost me at "evolved billions of years ago"....
    If you dont mind me asking...what are you thoughts on fossils we have in hand dating back hundreds of millions of years ago? Im not trying to pin you. I have a lot of personal questions that run through my head as well as a man of faith regarding this. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholson84 View Post
      Think about your statement a little more. 10 years to develop and 100 years of people taking it, they should have a pretty good idea of adverse reactions right?! Now today’s Covid vaccine, less than one year to develop, you are the clinical study, not FDA approved, chances to make a hell of a lot of money and drug companies can’t get sued! Come on dude, think just a little!!
      uhhh... is it less bad than 10% of old people dying of it.

I think thats a pretty definitive yes.

Blows my mind that the same people that don't trust the government are using the argument that it isnt fully FDA approved as an argument against taking it.

People watch too many zombie movies.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        If you dont mind me asking...what are you thoughts on fossils we have in hand dating back hundreds of millions of years ago? Im not trying to pin you. I have a lot of personal questions that run through my head as well as a man of faith regarding this. Thanks
        I highly recommend watching a documentary called "Is Genesis History?". It does a very good job using dozens of Scientists to explain the flaws with the current aging of fossils and reconciling the perceived discrepancies between some scientific views and scripture concerning these things that many people question. I'm not trying to turn this thread into that debate, but I really would recommend this as a worthy watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          I thought a baby’s arm protruded out of your forehead if you got the vaccine?
          Time for some New material- this is Old!

Comment

I highly recommend watching a documentary called "Is Genesis History?". It does a very good job using dozens of Scientists to explain the flaws with the current aging of fossils and reconciling the perceived discrepancies between some scientific views and scripture concerning these things that many people question. I'm not trying to turn this thread into that debate, but I really would recommend this as a worthy watch.
            mmmmk.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
              mmmmk.
              Believe what you want and I'll do the same. He asked so I answered.

Comment

If god can create a universe, I think he could figure out how to create a fossil.

Comment

The Genesis Record by Henry M. Morris

The Lie: Evolution by Ken Ham

Comment

Glad to help being part of the controlled group...again, go to cdc / vaers & remember only single digit % have been reporting. Most people who have adverse reactions don't even know about this.

Comment

Believe what you want and I'll do the same. He asked so I answered.
                      "How do you explain the fossil record then?"

"Uhh... watch this TV show i saw once".

I'll pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                        If god can create a universe, I think he could figure out how to create a fossil.
                        Could he also create science?

Comment

They lost me at "evolved billions of years ago"....
                          Agreed

Comment

Liability and unlimited profits keeps coming up as a justification for being suspicious of the vaccine. For those repeating these types of concerns and using them as a basis for making decisions, consider where those ideas may have originated.

The saga of the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines has brought to the fore many contradictions inherent in the capitalist mode of production.

Comment

One good thing about all this is the development of mRNA vaccines. When a much more serious virus presents itself, we will be able to respond much faster next round. If a H5N1 type virus mutates and becomes transmitted thru human to human, we will need to be ready. It is just a matter of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
                                "How do you explain the fossil record then?"

"Uhh... watch this TV show i saw once".

I'll pass.
                                You misrepresent my response. Pass if you want, the suggestion was in response to someone else's question. I simply recommended an hours long documentary that had very good insight from well respected scientists and professors from all over the world. They do a way better job of explaining the complexities of the fossil record than one could possibly do in a simple response on this thread. You make it sound like I watched one "TV show" and solely based an opinion on it...that's ridiculous. I recommended looking at something that explained from a scientific perspective, from scientists, why the fossil record is taught wrong. But you will listen to another scientist with a different opinion without considering evidence provided by other scientists all over the world who say that they're wrong. So if we are just looking at science, who is right? I don't see how anyone could form an educated opinion without examining both theories and sets of evidence. Kinda hard to do that if someone only gives one side a look.

Comment

Working...
                                X