Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Glut of Photos -How to deal with them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWD View Post
    What features do you want that those don't provide?
    Not sure. Just looking to see if something is out there that might be better?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Are you saying that your photos automatically go into the 2021 folder or do you have to move them there manually?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I move them manually. Not sure if there’s a way to automate it, but I wouldn’t even if I could. I take too many pictures throughout the day (notes or something else I need to reference later) that I later delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        How would they already have them if you never upload them to their server?

I am not a tech expert, but I know enough to know there is a lot I don't know. How do they track your internet searches and the like, not much different that taking a picture of any picture you take.

Maybe it's is just my tinfoil hat.

Comment

I have an IPhone and my pictures are automatically put into the year and month they were taken. Open your photo library on your phone and at the bottom it has years months Days and all photos.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Yep. Pretty sure you willingly gave them over when you agreed to the terms and conditions

You’re probably right about that!

Cyber technology: Can’t live without it, can’t tell ‘em to shove it up their backsides. Or...well, you get the idea.

Comment

Dropbox is another option.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                I have an external hard drive on my IMac with a frightening amount of photos on it but zero organization.
                same here

Comment

Working...
                X