Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Total Wine and Liquor just kicked my mother out for not wearing a mask....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Businesses, should and do, have the right to require mask if they WANT to.

Customers, should and do, have the right to go somewhere else if they don't WANT to comply.

I see no issues here.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cactus Liquor in Llano does not and never has required a mask.

Comment

Can someone tell me what the Vaccine is for again?

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          Not sure why some of y’all have an issue with Landrovers responses on this thread. Stay consistent people. Respect his right to make whatever rules he wants in his business, and for his personal health. If you don’t want to wear a mask then don’t. No reason to try and impose one believe or another on someone else. The folks who throw temper tantrums in businesses because they want to enforce masks requirements are simply wrong to act that way. Go somewhere else if you feel the need. I’ve seen people act ignorant to the point of getting arrested for not wearing a mask where businesses have required it. Just move along to somewhere you are welcome to go maskless. It’s not that complicated.
          I have no issue with an individual choosing to wear a mask (just not alone in a car LOL). But he brought up "the science". So it's not unreasonable to want simple, logical questions answered (that have been questions since day 1).

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
          Businesses, should and do, have the right to require mask if they WANT to.

Customers, should and do, have the right to go somewhere else if they don't WANT to comply.

I see no issues here.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
          The only issue I have is all big business cratering to MSM and the Karens. We all know a lot of these business do not WANT to require masks but they feel they have to play the game we're in. Notice how nearly all chains require them? Can't tell me every single chain thinks one way but most mom/pop stores the other way.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
            Can someone tell me what the Vaccine is for again?
            I am sure you can use Google, Yahoo or Duck Duck go and find what you are looking for.
            Last edited by Das71198; 04-26-2021, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Under HIIPA guidelines a retailer cannot ask about any of your health conditions. So, I always state that I cannot wear a mask. I say nothing more, nothing less. Not once has this failed me.

I will not be one of the sheep jumping off of the cliff. Objective, non-political research pieces substantiate that non professional masks do not reduce the incidence of the China virus.

Comment

For all of you that have the big issue with a place of business requiring a mask I'd ask, what if this is where you work and they require you to wear a mask? Are you quitting your career and finding a new place of employment?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                  For all of you that have the big issue with a place of business requiring a mask I'd ask, what if this is where you work and they require you to wear a mask? Are you quitting your career and finding a new place of employment?
                  Actually, this did come up. I refused to wear mask all day long as I'm in Sales, can't hear people and they can't hear you. I WON! I do not and did not wear a mask at my place of employment.

Comment

As many said on here, FREEDOM is that we all have a choice. If the company requires it, you have a choice, stay and wear it or leave and go elsewhere. They company has the choice, require it and lose business or dont require it and probably still lose business to the other side. Its a NO WIN for them. I dont like them, dont want to wear them, but I will not act like an *** to a business, especially the clerk whom is only enforcing the company rules.

Comment

Same thing happened to me at the one in Denton. I had already made it to the back of the store and made my selection when a guy walked up to me with a box of masks and offered me one. I said no thanks and he said I had to wear one or I had to leave the store, so I handed him the whiskey and left.

Comment

Like you said, it is their store and their rules and it is your money and right to leave. I personally don't have a problem with either side of that scenario. That is private industry and that is what makes America great IMO.

Comment

I love Total Wine..... It's like Man Target. I can look and whiskeys and beers for hours Their selection is far better than anywhere else I have shopped.

Comment

What are you whining about? Their store their rules. I’ve worn a mask more in the last month than I have in the previous 9 months. I have no problem with a business requiring a mask. I have a huge problem with a govt mandate. A business can choose what is best for them and customers can make the same choice. Really pretty simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got chided in Walgreens tonight for no mask. Was still able to purchase my beer.

Was told they're required for my safety!

I don't know a single person that has wanted a vaccine and been unable to get one. Covid is here forever, I'm not wearing a mask the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X