• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
    Meth is a hell of a drug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    X2, likely this.

Comment

Was driving in from working offshore many moons ago. About 2 am two pickups passed me up hauling butt and swerving all over the road. The truck in the front had something fall out of the back. I hit my brakes and swerved to miss it. When my headlights finally settled on the object it was a man that had fallen out and landed on what was left of his head. The truck had attempted to rob some eqpt out of a farmers shop and he heard them. He started shooting and took off after them when the guy in the back fell out. I came within inches of running over a basically lifeless body. Needless to say he was
      D O A when he arrived at the nearest hospital from what I was told.

Comment

20 miles north of Kountze would but you around Warren. Lots of good folks there but some pretty interesting folks there also.

Comment

Thought that was pretty common in that area?

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
            Thought that was pretty common in that area?

Lol. It might be.

Seriously though I don't think suicide was her intent. She had a shotgun. Maybe she was trying to stop us and borrow a couple shells.

I actually presume there was someone else she was after as she was looking south west and seemed totally unaware she was in traffic until the car swerved around her.

We saw noone else but if she was after me, I would be hard to see too .

Comment

Uh oh I had to read that again my mom lives in Warren is on the thick side and some times a little volatile.Just doesn’t exactly match that profile.But yea meth and crazy nonsense is getting extremely common in those parts.I’ve hunted Warren area almost 20 years now and had some odd theft over the years.

Comment

Working...
              X