No announcement yet.

Cloned Deer Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clone me a t rex. I want one with my bow!

Comment

BS like this will lead to the end of deer hunting. It’s never good enough for some folks.

Comment

I’d only shoot a cloned deer if it was in a 100 acre high-fenced area.

Comment

Originally posted by texan16 View Post
          How would you ever know if a deer you just shot was a clone or the original??? We may have all been shooting clones all along............???????????
          How do you know that You’re not a clone

Comment

Originally posted by Anteloper View Post
            would you eat the cloned deer?
            You eat cloned chickens at fast food restaurants

Comment

I’d shoot all the cloned deer if I could poach them off the King Ranch. Then I would write a book about it for all of y’all to read.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Just their tenders.[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jb5001 View Post
                  I came across this article.

Has this been discussed on here before? Would you ever want to shoot a cloned deer?
                  No, I wouldn't. I don't want hunting to become associated with bizarre and unnatural practices and behaviors. Let's not forget what the spirit of hunting is actually about

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    How do you know that You’re not a clone
                    That’s what I’m talking about.............. Only the Shadow Knows !!!!!

Comment

I did not know that

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                        I'm holding out for Wooly Mammoth ��, that would be pretty sweet.
                        Good one, I’ll get in line for my turn too.

Used to think a Mammoth clone was just a goofy possibility, but with all the advances in Science maybe this ever happening is getting less goofy.

Comment

Originally posted by Longue Carabine View Post
                          No, I wouldn't. I don't want hunting to become associated with bizarre and unnatural practices and behaviors. Let's not forget what the spirit of hunting is actually about
                          It's actually been bagged up, and stuffed in the closet for quite a while.
                          Replaced by whatever scoring system results in the largest number, complimented with instant gratification.

Comment

We called our cloned cornish crosses Frankenbirds. For not flying and barely walking...I got 2 lbs of breast meat alone off each bird.

Id kill and eat a cloned deer. It may come down to needing to clone deer for CWD resistance. Hopefully theyll get enough disease pressure to evolve resistance naturally but not before killing most.

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
                              BS like this will lead to the end of deer hunting. It’s never good enough for some folks.
                              No. Hunters talking down to other hunters about their chose method, location, etc of THEIR hunting is going to lead to the end of deer hunting. Support ALL types of hunting that’s legal and we are all way better off. It’s not my cup of tea. Neither is shooting pet sheep at Thompson Temples. But I 110% support someone’s right to do as they please.

Comment

How would you know it was cloned unless it was marked somehow? Ear tag maybe? I personally have no desire to shoot one but, have at it if you want to.

Comment

Working...
                                X