Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
    I got out this morning, but going to try to buy back in lower at some point.
    Looks like you will get your chance soon:

The DOGE Joke Isn't Funny Anymore

Comment

Y'all doing some panic selling LOL
      Most cryptos are down right now. That's what they do. They go up AND down.
      If you bought high and sold low, this isn't for you

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
        I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Doge appears to be a decent buy now with Coinbase added them in a month.

Comment

Question to the buyers. What is your price target?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Question to the buyers. What is your price target?
              I started limit orders yesterday at .28 and got them set all the way down to .18.
              First one just filled!

Comment

Buy buy buy I’ve bought in a lot lately on every dip down I’m sitting at 10,150 shares just waiting for the spike in the other direction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
                  I started limit orders yesterday at .28 and got them set all the way down to .18.
                  First one just filled!
                  Originally posted by roygarcia54 View Post
                  Buy buy buy I’ve bought in a lot lately on every dip down I’m sitting at 10,150 shares just waiting for the spike in the other direction

What are people thinking for a sale PT? Ie. Where is Doge headed?

Comment

To the moon lol.

Comment

Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                      Any good resources to learn about Crypto Currencies?
                      Originally posted by mmoses View Post
                      I work with a guy who is up $860K as of this morning.
                      Got any updates? Did he retire?

Comment

Not sure where doge will go, some of what I’ve read is that it will cap out around $10. I’m not all in on doge but if it even makes it to $1 we’ll be in pretty good shape. I did read that it will be on coinbase soon. What I have been focusing on is XRP. I’m not selling anything, Just buying what I should on the dips. For the day trading guys there are probably better options unless they get in on these recent dips and hold for a while. For us it’s mostly fun with the possibility of making some good $, long term gamble I guess.

Comment

Pretty good jump for the doge today.

Comment

The little rinky dink gas station by my house just put in a baddass looking Crypto ATM yesterday. Never thought Id see the day....especially in this little store. Looks really really out of place and suspicous...lol

Comment

I bought low again and sold again today. Gonna wait til it dips again and buy back in, probably mid 20’s is what I am thinking but who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                The little rinky dink gas station by my house just put in a baddass looking Crypto ATM yesterday. Never thought Id see the day....especially in this little store. Looks really really out of place and suspicous...lol

Uhm, what would come out / be dispensed?

I’m picturing little chuckycheese coins or deblumes (sp?) like they toss out at Mardi-gras .

An ATM for something I thought was digital only.
                                Color me confused.
                                Maybe a means of connecting your coins with someone else’s wallet?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X